Baked Lemon Garlic Herb Tilapia Recipe

lizasoberan

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone,

I wanted to share one of my favorite go-to recipes for a quick and healthy dinner: Baked Lemon Garlic Herb Tilapia! It's super simple to make and tastes absolutely amazing. Perfect for busy weeknights when you want something tasty without spending hours in the kitchen.

Ingredients:
  • 4 tilapia fillets
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • Zest and juice of 1 lemon
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1 teaspoon dried thyme
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Lemon slices, for garnish
  • Fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
    Baked Lemon Garlic Herb Tilapia Recipe.jpg
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Lightly grease a baking dish with olive oil or cooking spray.
  2. Place the tilapia fillets in the prepared baking dish in a single layer.
  3. In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, minced garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper.
  4. Drizzle the lemon garlic herb mixture over the tilapia fillets, making sure to coat them evenly.
  5. Place a few lemon slices on top of each fillet for extra flavor.
  6. Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
  7. Remove from the oven and garnish with fresh chopped parsley before serving.
  8. Serve the baked tilapia hot with your favorite side dishes, like roasted vegetables, steamed rice, or a crisp salad.
I hope you all enjoy this simple yet delicious recipe as much as I do! Let me know if you try it out and if you have any other favorite fish recipes to share.

Happy cooking!

Your baked lemon garlic herb tilapia sounds like a winner for those busy nights! Quick, healthy, and bursting with flavor - what more could we ask for? Thanks for sharing your go-to recipe with us!

That baked lemon garlic herb tilapia recipe looks absolutely mouthwatering! 🍋🐟 Can't wait to whip this up for dinner—it seems like the perfect blend of flavors. Thanks for sharing your recipe!

Back