Baked Lemon Pepper Tilapia Recipe

Xerxes

Culinary Explorer
Hey guys, I've got something delicious to share with you today! I just made this Baked Lemon Pepper Tilapia recipe for our lunch earlier hehe :). Seriously, with just a few basic ingredients, I'm sure you'll be amazed at how flavorful and satisfying it is. So here's how I did it
baked lemon pepper tilapia.jpg

Ingredients:
  • Tilapia fillets (or any flaky white fish of your choice)
  • Butter or olive oil
  • Fresh lemon juice
  • Garlic powder
  • Paprika
  • Lemon pepper seasoning
  • Salt
  • Green onion (optional)
  • Parsley (optional)
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and lightly grease a baking dish.
  2. Place the tilapia fillets in the baking dish and pat them dry with a paper towel.
  3. In a small bowl, mix together melted butter (or olive oil), fresh lemon juice, garlic powder, paprika, lemon pepper seasoning, and a pinch of salt. Adjust seasoning according to your taste.
  4. Drizzle the mixture over the tilapia fillets, making sure each piece is evenly coated.
  5. If using, sprinkle chopped green onion over the top for added flavor and color.
  6. Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
  7. Once done, garnish with fresh parsley for a pop of freshness and color.
  8. Serve your delicious Baked Lemon Pepper Tilapia hot with your favorite sides and enjoy!

If you don't have fresh lemons on hand, No worries! You can use bottled lemon juice as a substitute . Just make sure it's 100% lemon juice without any added sugars or flavors for the best results. Happy cooking! Any suggestions or tips to make it better? I'll gladly appreciate it, Thanks guys!

Back