Baked Potatoes Recipe

Ungart

Novice Foodie
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a classic favorite—Baked Potatoes! 🥔✨ Crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, these baked potatoes are perfect for any meal and super easy to make. Let’s get baking!

Ingredients:
174×127
1725036188514.png

• 4 large russet potatoes
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
  • Optional toppings: butter, sour cream, chives, shredded cheese, bacon bits
Instructions:
  1. Preheat Oven: Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
  2. Prepare Potatoes: Scrub the potatoes under cold water and pat them dry with a paper towel. Pierce each potato several times with a fork.
  3. Season: Rub each potato with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
  4. Bake: Place the potatoes directly on the oven rack or on a baking sheet. Bake for 45-60 minutes, or until the skin is crispy and a fork easily pierces the center.
  5. Serve: Let the potatoes cool slightly before serving. Top with your favorite toppings like butter, sour cream, chives, shredded cheese, or bacon bits.
Enjoy these crispy-skinned, fluffy Baked Potatoes as a delicious side or a satisfying main! 🥔✨

These baked potatoes sound amazing! 😍 I love how simple and classic this recipe is. I always add a bit of garlic powder and paprika to mine before baking for an extra kick. 🥰👌🙂

Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a classic favorite—Baked Potatoes! 🥔✨ Crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, these baked potatoes are perfect for any meal and super easy to make. Let’s get baking!

Ingredients:
174×127
View attachment 5983
  • 4 large russet potatoes
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
  • Optional toppings: butter, sour cream, chives, shredded cheese, bacon bits
Instructions:
  1. Preheat Oven: Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
  2. Prepare Potatoes: Scrub the potatoes under cold water and pat them dry with a paper towel. Pierce each potato several times with a fork.
  3. Season: Rub each potato with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
  4. Bake: Place the potatoes directly on the oven rack or on a baking sheet. Bake for 45-60 minutes, or until the skin is crispy and a fork easily pierces the center.
  5. Serve: Let the potatoes cool slightly before serving. Top with your favorite toppings like butter, sour cream, chives, shredded cheese, or bacon bits.
Enjoy these crispy-skinned, fluffy Baked Potatoes as a delicious side or a satisfying main! 🥔✨
Hello! Yum! I think adding garlic butter right before serving takes baked potatoes to the next level. Though, they’re pretty perfect as is! 🧈🥔

Back