Baked Sweet Potato with Chicken Breast 🥔🍗

metro_boomin

Novice Foodie
Heyyyyy, I just want to share this meal that I am actually eating right now. This is a perfect meal before you play basketball or other sports :) This is Baked Sweet Potato with Chicken Breast. This is easy to prepare and is full of nutrients and proteins 💪
Chicken Breast and Potato.jpeg

Ingredients:
  • 2 medium-sized sweet potatoes
  • 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
  • Salt and pepper
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
  2. Scrub the sweet potatoes under running water to remove any dirt. Pat them dry with paper towels, then prick each sweet potato several times with a fork to allow steam to escape while baking.
  3. Place the sweet potatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake in the preheated oven for 45-60 minutes, or until the sweet potatoes are tender and easily pierced with a fork.
  4. While the sweet potatoes are baking, prepare the chicken breast. In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, dried thyme, salt, and pepper to create a marinade.
  5. Place the chicken breasts in a shallow dish and pour the marinade over them, ensuring they are evenly coated. Let the chicken marinate for at least 15 minutes, or up to 30 minutes for more flavor.
  6. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the marinated chicken breasts to the skillet. Cook for about 6-8 minutes on each side, or until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the center. The cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of the chicken breasts.
  7. Once the sweet potatoes are done baking and the chicken breasts are cooked, remove them from the oven and skillet, respectively.
  8. To serve, slice each sweet potato lengthwise and fluff the insides with a fork. Place a cooked chicken breast on top of each sweet potato.
  9. Garnish with your choice of toppings, such as chopped fresh herbs, Greek yogurt, or avocado slices.

For a perfect meal, this must be properly cooked according to my instructions. Because right now, what I am eating is truly buzzing 😋

Baked sweet potato and chicken breast sounds like a perfect pre-workout meal!! 👏 Thanks for sharing the recipe, gotta try this for my next gym session! Bet it'll be buzzing too 💪:cool:

Baked Sweet Potato with Chicken Breast? That sounds like a tasty and nutritious combo! 🌟🍠🍗 Love how it balances flavors and gives you a wholesome meal. Can't wait to try this out for a quick and satisfying dinner option! Thanks for sharing the idea! 😋👍

Baked sweet potato with chicken breast is a nutritious and satisfying meal that combines the natural sweetness of the potato with the lean protein of chicken breast, creating a deliciously balanced dish that's sure to fuel your day! 🥔🍗😋

Back