Bakers, what's your secret to fluffy muffins?

Pumpkin2022

Novice Foodie
Hey, fellow bakers! ✋✋I'm on this quest for super fluffy muffins. Been experimenting with recipes but something's missing. What's your go-to trick? I've tried messing with oven temps and tweaking ingredient ratios. Nothing's cutting it. Do you swear by a special flour, or is there a magic step I'm missing?✍️✍️✍️

Last edited:
For super fluffy muffins, don’t overmix the batter, and make sure all ingredients are at room temp. Also, a splash of buttermilk or yogurt works wonders! Happy baking! 😋

Hey, fellow bakers! ✋✋I'm on this quest for super fluffy muffins. Been experimenting with recipes but something's missing. What's your go-to trick? I've tried messing with oven temps and tweaking ingredient ratios. Nothing's cutting it. Do you swear by a special flour, or is there a magic step I'm missing?✍️✍️✍️
Have you tried adding a bit of yogurt to your batter? It adds moisture and makes muffins super fluffy. Works like a charm for me! 🥣🧁

For fluffy muffins, use room temperature ingredients, mix just until combined, and start baking at a high oven temperature. 🧁🌟

Back