Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipe

benzie

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone!

I recently discovered a fantastic recipe for homemade balsamic vinaigrette that I just had to share with you all. It’s super easy to make and tastes incredible on salads, roasted vegetables, and even as a marinade for chicken!

Ingredients:

• 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
  • 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
  • 1 garlic clove, minced
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
  • 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Instructions:

1. In a small bowl or jar, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, salt, and black pepper until well combined.
  2. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil while whisking continuously to emulsify the dressing. Whisk until the vinaigrette is smooth and creamy.
  3. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed. You can add a little more salt or pepper according to your preference.
  4. Store any leftover vinaigrette in a sealed container in the refrigerator. Just give it a good shake before using it again!
    balsamic vinaigrette recipe.jpg
I love how this dressing adds a tangy and slightly sweet flavor to salads. Plus, it’s so much better than store-bought dressings with all those additives! Give it a try and let me know what you think. Enjoy! 🥗✨

Hey, thanks for sharing this awesome balsamic vinaigrette recipe! Sounds super easy and tasty—can't wait to try it on my next salad. Love finding homemade alternatives to store-bought stuff. Appreciate the tip! 🥗🙌

Back