Banana Oatmeal Protein Bars

Horton

Culinary Explorer
Hi guys, Let me share this with you the nutritious Banana Oatmeal Protein Bars. This is perfect for breakfast or even a snack, I love this recipe and it really helps to fuel the day with protein. Try these Homemade protein bars, I'm sure you won't regret it.
626×550
61.5 kB

bananaproteinbar.jpg

Ingredients:

• 2 ripe bananas, mashed
  • 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
  • 1/4 cup nut butter (such as almond or peanut butter)
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 cups rolled oats (old-fashioned or quick-cooking)
  • 1/4 cup protein powder (vanilla or your favorite flavor)
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • Optional add-ins: chopped nuts, dried fruit, chocolate chips, chia seeds, or flaxseeds
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease or line an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper, leaving some overhang for easy removal.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the mashed bananas, honey or maple syrup, nut butter, and vanilla extract. Stir until well combined and smooth.
  3. Add the rolled oats, protein powder, ground cinnamon, and salt to the bowl with the wet ingredients. Stir until all the ingredients are evenly incorporated and form a thick, sticky batter.
  4. If desired, fold in any optional add-ins such as chopped nuts, dried fruit, chocolate chips, chia seeds, or flaxseeds.
  5. Transfer the batter to the prepared baking pan and use a spatula or your hands to press it evenly into the pan, smoothing the top.
  6. Bake the Banana Oatmeal Protein Bars in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the bars are set in the center.
  7. Once baked, remove the pan from the oven and let the bars cool completely in the pan on a wire rack.
  8. Once cooled, use the parchment paper overhang to lift the bars out of the pan. Place them on a cutting board and slice into individual bars or squares.
  9. Store the Banana Oatmeal Protein Bars in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days, or in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. For longer storage, you can freeze the bars in a freezer-safe container for up to 3 months.
  10. Enjoy these delicious and nutritious Banana Oatmeal Protein Bars as a convenient grab-and-go snack or a quick breakfast option!
Enjoy your day!👌

Oh, that sounds like a nutritious and convenient snack option! Are you planning to add any nuts or seeds for extra crunch and protein? Maybe a drizzle of peanut butter or chocolate on top for extra flavor? I'm intrigued to hear about your recipe and how you'll pack it with protein and deliciousness!

Wow, these Banana Oatmeal Protein Bars look delicious and nutritious! Perfect for a quick and satisfying snack on the go.

Back