Bang Bang Sauce Recipe for Fried Shrimp 🍀🍀

Kiriya Ubuyashiki

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! If you're a fan of bold and spicy flavors, you'll love this Bang Bang Sauce recipe for fried shrimp. It's creamy, tangy, and has just the right amount of kick to elevate your fried shrimp to a whole new level. Perfect for appetizers, parties, or just a fun and flavorful meal! ;)

Bang Bang Sauce Recipe for Fried Shrimp.jpg
Ingredients:
  • Β½ cup mayonnaise
  • ΒΌ cup sweet chili sauce
  • 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
  • 1 tablespoon honey
  • 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
Equipment:
  • Measuring cups and spoons
  • Mixing bowl
  • Whisk or spoon
Instructions:
  1. In a mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sweet chili sauce, sriracha sauce, honey, and rice vinegar.
  2. Whisk or stir until the ingredients are well blended and the sauce is smooth.
  3. Taste and adjust the spiciness by adding more sriracha if desired.
  4. Serve the sauce immediately with fried shrimp, or store it in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Enjoy your delicious Bang Bang Sauce with crispy fried shrimp for a mouthwatering treat!
Simple, spicy, and irresistible! 🌢️🍀

This Bang Bang Sauce recipe looks amazing! 🀩 I love how simple and delicious it soundsβ€”can't wait to try it with fried shrimp! 🍀🍀 Your recipe is definitely going to make my next meal unforgettable. Thanks for sharing! πŸ™Œ

This Bang Bang Sauce recipe looks amazing! 🀩 I love how simple and delicious it soundsβ€”can't wait to try it with fried shrimp! 🍀🍀 Your recipe is definitely going to make my next meal unforgettable. Thanks for sharing! πŸ™Œ
So glad you’re excited to try the Bang Bang Sauce with fried shrimp! πŸ˜‹πŸ€ Hope it makes your meal epic πŸ™Œ

Bang Bang Sauce for Fried Shrimp sounds incredible! 🍀πŸ”₯ The perfect combo of spicy and sweet must be amazing. Can’t wait to try this recipe and take my shrimp game to the next level! πŸ˜‹πŸ‘Œ Thanks for sharing!

Bang Bang Sauce for Fried Shrimp sounds incredible! 🍀πŸ”₯ The perfect combo of spicy and sweet must be amazing. Can’t wait to try this recipe and take my shrimp game to the next level! πŸ˜‹πŸ‘Œ Thanks for sharing!
Thanks so much for the shoutout! 🌟 This Bang Bang Sauce is gonna make your shrimp seriously next-level! Enjoy! πŸ˜‹

Back