Barbecued Miso Butter Corn on the Cob 🌽🔥

aurora

Tasty Apprentice
I was just chilling by the grill, catching whiffs of that juicy corn sizzling away. It reminded me of all the awesome summer cookouts and picnics I've had. And let me tell you, I whipped up this killer miso butter blend that's straight-up homemade magic. As those kernels turned golden and caramelized, I couldn't resist taking a bite. And boom! My taste buds were hit with this amazing combo of savory miso, creamy butter, and that smoky grill goodness. It was like a flavor explosion in my mouth! I can't wait to share this dish with everyone and spread some BBQ happiness, one corn cob at a time! 🌽🔥✨

Ingredients
corn.jpg
  • 4 Corn on the cob​
Miso Chive Butter
  • 60 g Butter diced​
  • 2 tbsp Miso Paste​
  • 10 g Fresh Chives finely chopped​
  • 2 tsp Maple Syrup​
  • 1 tbsp Lemon Juice​
Instructions
  1. Leave the butter out of the fridge to soften. Preheat your barbecue grill to 460F or its highest setting.​
  2. In a small bowl, mix the butter to loosen it, then stir in the miso paste and chives with a rubber spatula.​
  3. Put the corn on the barbecue and grill for 5 minutes, turning a couple of times until evenly charred.​
  4. Schmear the hot corn with miso butter and drizzle with maple syrup and lemon juice before serving.​
Get ready to be blown away by the corn-miso-butter magic! 🌽🔥✨

Oh, yum! 🌽🔥 For Barbecued Miso Butter Corn on the Cob, grill fresh corn until tender. Then, slather with miso butter mixture for a savory kick. Serve hot off the grill for a flavorful twist on classic corn! 😋🌽

Back