Basic Overnight Oats

wayv127

Novice Foodie
Hi All! Just finished doing my own batch of overnight oats.. Sharing with you my basic recipe of it then you can just pop up any toppings that you want on it. This recipe will surely save you more time on mornings preparing breakfast. With this one, you'll just get it in the fridge then its ready to go..

Things to prepare:
Overnight-Oats.jpg

½ cup rolled oats​
½ cup milk (dairy or dairy-free)​
¼ cup Greek yogurt (dairy or dairy-free)​
1 tablespoon chia seeds​
1 tablespoon maple syrup​
a mason jar​
How to prepare:
Stir it all together. In a small jar, stir together the oats, milk, yogurt, chia seeds, and maple syrup.​
It’s soaking time. Place the jar in the fridge to let the oats soak for at least 2 hours, though overnight is best.​
Add toppings and serve. The next morning, add your favorite toppings and enjoy! Alternatively, you can scoop the oats out into a bowl and add toppings from there.​
Be creative on your choice of toppings. Share with me your fave mix!

Hi! Thanks for sharing your basic overnight oats recipe! It's such a convenient and time-saving breakfast idea. I love how customizable it is with different toppings. I'm going to try this out later 🥣

Your overnight oats recipe sounds delicious and convenient! I appreciate you sharing it and can't wait to try it with my favorite toppings. Thanks for the breakfast inspiration!

Back