Beef And Bean Burritos Recipe

hoyeon

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I just made these beef and bean burritos last night, and they were a hit with the fam, so I figured I’d share the recipe here! It’s super simple, and you can totally customize it with whatever you have in the kitchen. Perfect for a quick weeknight dinner!

Ingredients:

• 1 lb ground beef (I use lean)
  • 1 can (15 oz) black beans or pinto beans (drained and rinsed)
  • 1 packet taco seasoning (or make your own if you’re feeling fancy)
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 8 large flour tortillas
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
  • 1/2 cup salsa (your choice of mild, medium, or spicy)
  • 1/4 cup sour cream (optional but highly recommended!)
  • 1/4 cup chopped cilantro (if you’re into that fresh herb vibe 🌿)
  • Shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, or any toppings you like for garnish
Instructions:

1. In a large skillet, cook the ground beef over medium heat until browned. Drain any excess fat.
  2. Stir in the taco seasoning and water, then let it simmer for about 5 minutes until the sauce thickens up.
  3. Add the black beans to the skillet and cook for another 2-3 minutes, just to warm them up.
  4. Warm up the tortillas (microwave works fine for this, just wrap them in a damp paper towel for about 20 seconds).
  5. Now it’s time to build the burritos! Spread some beef and bean mixture down the center of each tortilla, sprinkle with cheese, and add your salsa, sour cream, and any other toppings you like.
  6. Roll 'em up nice and tight, and you’re good to go! I like to serve mine with some chips and guac on the side 😋
    Beef And Bean Burritos Recipe.jpg
Super simple, right? Let me know if you try it or if you have any tweaks. Enjoy!!

Yum, those beef and bean burritos sound 🔥! Love how easy and customizable it is too – definitely adding this to my weeknight dinner rotation! Thanks for sharing the recipe, can't wait to try it with a bit of spicy salsa 🌶️!

Back