Beef and Bean Chili

Hev_Brownies

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, hope you're all doing well! Today, I'm sharing one of my all-time favorite recipes: Beef and Bean Chili. This hearty and comforting dish is perfect for chilly nights and is packed with savory flavors that will warm your soul. It's a recipe that I've been making for years, and it never fails to bring joy to my dinner table. So, grab your apron and let's get cooking! 🍲

Beef and Bean Chili (1).jpg

Ingredients​

• 1 pound ground beef

• 1 onion, chopped

• 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce

• 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans

• 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes

• 1 Β½ cups water, or as needed (Optional)

• 1 pinch chili powder, or more to taste

• 1 pinch garlic powder

• salt and pepper to taste

Directions​

1. Place ground beef and onion in a large saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir until meat is browned and onion is tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.

2. Stir in tomato sauce, kidney beans, and stewed tomatoes with juice. If you prefer a thinner consistency, you can add water. Season with chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover and let simmer for 15 minutes.

Hello there! Your Beef and Bean Chili recipe looks delicious and easy to make! I love how simple the ingredients are, yet I bet it's bursting with flavor🌢️πŸ₯©

Agree with @TinkerBell πŸ‘Œ Thanks for sharing this, I can't wait to try it out and add my own spin on the flavors! Maybe I'll add some corn or chopped veggies for extra goodness! πŸ˜„

Beef and Bean Chili is a classic comfort food that's hearty, flavorful, and oh-so-satisfying! 🌢️πŸ₯©πŸ² With tender chunks of beef, hearty beans, tangy tomatoes, and a blend of spices, every spoonful is a burst of savory goodness. πŸ˜‹πŸ”₯ Whether you like it spicy or mild, this comforting dish is perfect for warming up on a chilly day or for feeding a hungry crowd. 🍽️✨ Get ready to enjoy a bowlful of deliciousness! πŸ₯„πŸŒŸ

Hey everyone, hope you're all doing well! Today, I'm sharing one of my all-time favorite recipes: Beef and Bean Chili. This hearty and comforting dish is perfect for chilly nights and is packed with savory flavors that will warm your soul. It's a recipe that I've been making for years, and it never fails to bring joy to my dinner table. So, grab your apron and let's get cooking! 🍲

View attachment 1419

Ingredients​

• 1 pound ground beef

• 1 onion, chopped

• 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce

• 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans

• 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes

• 1 Β½ cups water, or as needed (Optional)

• 1 pinch chili powder, or more to taste

• 1 pinch garlic powder

• salt and pepper to taste

Directions​

1. Place ground beef and onion in a large saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir until meat is browned and onion is tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.

2. Stir in tomato sauce, kidney beans, and stewed tomatoes with juice. If you prefer a thinner consistency, you can add water. Season with chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover and let simmer for 15 minutes.
This Beef and Bean Chili looks so hearty and comforting! Perfect for a cozy night in. 🌢️πŸ₯£

Back