Beef and Pak Choi Stir Fry

johnlloyd

Culinary Explorer
Hey foodies!
I've got a tasty and nutritious recipe to share with you all today: Beef and Pak Choi Stir Fry. It's a quick and flavorful dish that's perfect for a satisfying lunch or dinner. Here's what you'll need:
Ingredients:
  • 1 lb beef sirloin, thinly sliced
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
  • 1 tablespoon sesame oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1-inch piece ginger, grated
  • 2 bunches pak choi (also known as bok choy), chopped
  • 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
  • 1 onion, thinly sliced
  • Cooked rice, for serving
    1712218475891.jpeg
Instructions:
  1. In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, and sesame oil. Set aside.
  2. Heat a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add a splash of oil and swirl to coat the pan.
  3. Add the sliced beef to the skillet and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until browned. Remove the beef from the skillet and set aside.
  4. In the same skillet, add a bit more oil if needed, then add the minced garlic and grated ginger. Stir-fry for 30 seconds until fragrant.
  5. Add the chopped pak choi, sliced bell pepper, and sliced onion to the skillet. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until the vegetables are slightly softened but still crisp.
  6. Return the cooked beef to the skillet and pour the sauce over the beef and vegetables. Stir well to coat everything evenly.
  7. Continue cooking for another 1-2 minutes until everything is heated through and the sauce has thickened slightly.
  8. Serve the Beef and Pak Choi Stir Fry hot over cooked rice.
I hope you all enjoy this delicious and nutritious stir fry! Feel free to customize it with your favorite vegetables or protein. Let me know if you give it a try! 🥩🥬🍚

Hey foodies!
I've got a tasty and nutritious recipe to share with you all today: Beef and Pak Choi Stir Fry. It's a quick and flavorful dish that's perfect for a satisfying lunch or dinner. Here's what you'll need:
Ingredients:
  • 1 lb beef sirloin, thinly sliced
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
  • 1 tablespoon sesame oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1-inch piece ginger, grated
  • 2 bunches pak choi (also known as bok choy), chopped
  • 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
  • 1 onion, thinly sliced
  • Cooked rice, for servingView attachment 1357
Instructions:
  1. In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, and sesame oil. Set aside.
  2. Heat a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add a splash of oil and swirl to coat the pan.
  3. Add the sliced beef to the skillet and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until browned. Remove the beef from the skillet and set aside.
  4. In the same skillet, add a bit more oil if needed, then add the minced garlic and grated ginger. Stir-fry for 30 seconds until fragrant.
  5. Add the chopped pak choi, sliced bell pepper, and sliced onion to the skillet. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until the vegetables are slightly softened but still crisp.
  6. Return the cooked beef to the skillet and pour the sauce over the beef and vegetables. Stir well to coat everything evenly.
  7. Continue cooking for another 1-2 minutes until everything is heated through and the sauce has thickened slightly.
  8. Serve the Beef and Pak Choi Stir Fry hot over cooked rice.
I hope you all enjoy this delicious and nutritious stir fry! Feel free to customize it with your favorite vegetables or protein. Let me know if you give it a try! 🥩🥬🍚
What's the best way to adjust the spice level in this recipe? 🌶️

Wow, beef and pak choi stir fry - talk about a flavor explosion! 🥩🥬 This recipe has my taste buds tingling already. Can't wait to whip it up for dinner tonight. Thanks for sharing this mouthwatering idea! 🍽️👩‍🍳

Back