Beef nachos

DreamingPilgrim

Culinary Explorer
Hi everyone! I'm excited to share this delicious recipe that's always a hit at parties, get togethers, or even just for a cozy movie night in. It's been a favorite of mine for years, so now I'm sharing this easy to make recipe with all of you.

Ingredients
beef nachos.jpg

1 tbsp olive oil
1 large onion, finely chopped
500g Coles Finest Carbon Neutral Beef Mince
300g can kidney beans, drained, rinsed
1 tsp Mexican chilli powder
35g sachet reduced-salt taco seasoning mix
2 tbsp tomato paste
1/4 cup water
1/2 cup coriander leaves, chopped
230g packet corn chips
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1/2 cup tomato salsa
Avocado, diced, to serve
Bulla Light Sour Cream, to serve
Fresh coriander, to serve

DIRECTIONS
  • Step 1
    Preheat oven to 200C. Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook onion for 2 minutes, or until soft. Add mince. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until browned.
  • Step 2
    Add kidney beans, chilli powder, seasoning, tomato paste and water. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 5 minutes, or until thick. Stir through coriander.
  • Step 3
    Arrange corn chips on a heatproof plate. Top with mince. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 15 minutes, or until hot. Top with salsa, avocado, sour cream and coriander. Serve.

Hope you like it!!

Oh, that's a classic favorite! I can practically taste the savory seasoned beef paired with gooey melted cheese, all piled high on crispy tortilla chips. It's the ultimate comfort food for game nights or movie marathons. Can't go wrong with a delicious plate of beef nachos! 🌮🧀🥩

Hi everyone! I'm excited to share this delicious recipe that's always a hit at parties, get togethers, or even just for a cozy movie night in. It's been a favorite of mine for years, so now I'm sharing this easy to make recipe with all of you.

Ingredients
643×428
64.7 kB

View attachment 1153
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp tomato paste
1/4 cup water
230g packet corn chips
1/2 cup tomato salsa
Avocado, diced, to serve

DIRECTIONS
  • Step 1
    Preheat oven to 200C. Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook onion for 2 minutes, or until soft. Add mince. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until browned.
  • Step 2
    Add kidney beans, chilli powder, seasoning, tomato paste and water. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 5 minutes, or until thick. Stir through coriander.
  • Step 3
    Arrange corn chips on a heatproof plate. Top with mince. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 15 minutes, or until hot. Top with salsa, avocado, sour cream and coriander. Serve.

Hope you like it!!
Thanks for sharing this, I'll try this with my friends👌

Oh, that's a classic favorite! I can practically taste the savory seasoned beef paired with gooey melted cheese, all piled high on crispy tortilla chips. It's the ultimate comfort food for game nights or movie marathons. Can't go wrong with a delicious plate of beef nachos! 🌮🧀🥩
Very true!!Thanks for your time!

IngredientsView attachment 1153
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp tomato paste
1/4 cup water
230g packet corn chips
1/2 cup tomato salsa
Avocado, diced, to serve

DIRECTIONS
  • Step 1
  • Step 2
  • Step 3

Hope you like it!!
This beef nachos recipe is a surefire hit for any gathering! 🎉🍽️ Easy to make and bursting with Mexican flavors, it's perfect for parties or cozy nights in.

Yes very perfect for movie marathons, and I appreciate how you present it @DreamingPilgrim It's very classy :)

Back