• 2 cups (475ml) beef broth
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1 teaspoon dried basil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 10 oz (300g) penne pasta
  • Grated Parmesan cheese for topping
  • Fresh parsley for garnish
Instructions:
  1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the ground beef. Cook until browned, breaking it up with a spoon as it cooks.
  2. Add the diced onion, minced garlic, and diced bell pepper to the skillet. Cook for another 5 minutes until the vegetables are softened.
  3. Stir in the diced tomatoes, beef broth, dried oregano, and dried basil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  4. Bring the mixture to a simmer and let it cook for about 15-20 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld together and the sauce to thicken slightly.
  5. Meanwhile, cook the penne pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain well.
  6. Once the sauce has thickened, add the cooked penne pasta to the skillet. Toss everything together until the pasta is coated in the sauce.
  7. Serve the beef pasta hot, topped with grated Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley for garnish.
    Beef Pasta Recipe.jpg
I hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as I do! It's a real crowd-pleaser and perfect for busy weeknights. Let me know if you give it a try or if you have any variations you'd like to share!

What a total winner recipe!! Classic, easy, and perfect for busy nights ..that's the kind of cooking I'm all about 🥰 Love the idea of Parmesan and fresh parsley for garnish..YUM! 😋

Wow, that Beef Pasta Recipe looks amazing! 🍝🥩 Can't wait to try it out for dinner tonight. Thanks for sharing! 😊

Ingredients:
  • 1 pound (450g) ground beef
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 bell pepper, diced
  • 1 can (14 oz) diced tomatoes
  • 2 cups (475ml) beef broth
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1 teaspoon dried basil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 10 oz (300g) penne pasta
  • Grated Parmesan cheese for topping
  • Fresh parsley for garnish
Instructions:
  1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the ground beef. Cook until browned, breaking it up with a spoon as it cooks.
  2. Add the diced onion, minced garlic, and diced bell pepper to the skillet. Cook for another 5 minutes until the vegetables are softened.
  3. Stir in the diced tomatoes, beef broth, dried oregano, and dried basil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  4. Bring the mixture to a simmer and let it cook for about 15-20 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld together and the sauce to thicken slightly.
  5. Meanwhile, cook the penne pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain well.
  6. Once the sauce has thickened, add the cooked penne pasta to the skillet. Toss everything together until the pasta is coated in the sauce.
  7. Serve the beef pasta hot, topped with grated Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley for garnish.View attachment 2894
I hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as I do! It's a real crowd-pleaser and perfect for busy weeknights. Let me know if you give it a try or if you have any variations you'd like to share!
Beef pasta is a classic dish that's always a hit with my family. I'm excited to give this recipe a try and see how it turns out. Thanks for sharing!

Back