Beef Suya Recipe

Stark

Culinary Explorer
Hello guys, I'm excited to share my recipe for Beef Suya, it's a popular West African street food known for its bold flavors and irresistible aroma. This Beef Suya recipe captures the essence of traditional Nigerian cuisine and is perfect for grilling up at your next barbecue or outdoor gathering. So, let's fire up the grill and embark on a culinary journey to Nigeria with this delicious Beef Suya recipe!
417×309
24 kB

Beef Suya.jpg

Beef Suya Recipe:

Ingredients:

• 1 lb beef sirloin or flank steak, thinly sliced
  • Wooden skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
  • 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
  • 2 tablespoons ground paprika
  • 1 tablespoon ground ginger
  • 1 tablespoon ground garlic
  • 1 tablespoon ground onion
  • 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (adjust to taste)
  • 1 teaspoon ground cumin
  • 1 teaspoon ground coriander
  • Salt, to taste
  • Vegetable oil, for brushing
Instructions:

1. In a blender or food processor, combine the roasted peanuts, ground paprika, ground ginger, ground garlic, ground onion, cayenne pepper, ground cumin, ground coriander, and salt. Blend until you have a coarse spice blend.
  2. Thread the thinly sliced beef onto the soaked wooden skewers, making sure to spread out the slices to ensure even cooking.
  3. Brush the beef skewers with vegetable oil on both sides.
  4. Rub the spice blend generously onto the beef skewers, coating them evenly.
  5. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat. Once hot, place the beef skewers on the grill.
  6. Grill the beef skewers for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until nicely charred and cooked to your desired doneness.
  7. Remove the Beef Suya skewers from the grill and let them rest for a few minutes before serving.
  8. Serve the Beef Suya hot, garnished with extra ground peanuts and sliced onions if desired.

This beef suya recipe is a flavor explosion! 🔥🥩 Loved the combination of spices and the rich, smoky flavor of the grilled beef. It's a perfect dish for a backyard barbecue or a cozy night in. Thanks for sharing this authentic and delicious recipe! 🌟

I love how it captures the bold flavors of Nigerian cuisine. Can't wait to try grilling this up at my next barbecue✨

Beef Suya Recipe? That sounds like a flavor explosion! 🥩🔥 Can't wait to fire up the grill and try this out. Thanks for sharing the recipe, can almost taste it already!

Back