Best Short Rib Recipe

clintonbee

Novice Foodie
Red-Wine-Braised-Short-Rib-Pasta-with-Horseradish-Cream.jpg

I recently tried this incredible short rib recipe that's perfect for a cozy dinner. The meat is so tender it practically falls off the bone, and the flavors are rich and savory. Here's how to make it:

Ingredients:​

• 4 lbs beef short ribs
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 onion, chopped
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 cup beef broth
  • 1 cup red wine
  • 2 tbsp tomato paste
  • 2 sprigs fresh thyme
  • 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
  • 2 bay leaves

Instructions:​

• Season the short ribs generously with salt and pepper.
  • Heat olive oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Brown the short ribs on all sides, working in batches if necessary. Remove and set aside.
  • In the same pot, sauté onion and garlic until softened.
  • Stir in beef broth, red wine, tomato paste, thyme, rosemary, and bay leaves. Bring to a simmer.
  • Return the short ribs to the pot, cover, and transfer to a preheated oven. Cook at 325°F (160°C) for 2.5 to 3 hours, or until the meat is fork-tender.
  • Remove from oven and skim any excess fat from the surface.
  • Serve the short ribs hot, spooning the flavorful sauce over the top.
This short rib recipe is a real winner, perfect for impressing guests or treating yourself to a hearty meal. Enjoy! 🍖😋

Thanks for sharing this recipe! That Looks incredibly tender and juicy ribs that are full of flavor. Can't wait to try my version for this recipe😁😁

Yummy! This short rib recipe sounds amazing—perfect for a cozy dinner with tender, flavorful meat that falls right off the bone. 🍖😋 Can't wait to try it!

This Best Short Rib Recipe looks incredible! 🍖🔥 The idea of tender, flavorful short ribs is making my mouth water. 😍 Can’t wait to try it out and get that perfect, melt-in-your-mouth texture!

Back