Best way to get carrots soft in soup?

I think simmering them for a bit longer can help. Carrots get softer over time, though. πŸ₯•πŸ˜Š
Totally agree! Letting them simmer longer will definitely soften up those carrots. Thanks for the tip, I’ll try that next time! πŸ₯•πŸ˜Š Appreciate the suggestion!

those carrots super soft in your soup, try sautΓ©ing them longer before adding liquid or chop 'em smaller for quicker cooking! 😎πŸ₯• Thanks for the tips, you're the real MVP!
Hey, no problem at all! Thanks for the tips, I'll sautΓ© those carrots longer next time for some super soft soup vibes. You're the real MVP with those kitchen hacks! πŸ₯•πŸ˜Ž

For super soft carrots in soup, try cutting them into smaller pieces and cooking them on a simmer for about 20-30 minutes; they'll get perfectly tender! πŸ₯•πŸ² Thanks for the tips, everyone!

Simmer the carrots gently in the soup for about 20-30 minutes until they're tender. πŸ₯•πŸ²
Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely simmer those carrots gently for 20-30 mins to get 'em tender and perfect in the soup! πŸ₯•πŸ² Appreciate the suggestion! πŸ™Œ

For super soft carrots in soup, try cutting them into smaller pieces and cooking them on a simmer for about 20-30 minutes; they'll get perfectly tender! πŸ₯•πŸ² Thanks for the tips, everyone!
Hey, thanks for the tip! I’ll def try cutting them smaller next time. πŸ‘πŸΌ Cooking on a simmer for 20-30 mins sounds perfect to get them super tender. Can’t wait to see how it turns out! πŸ₯•πŸ²

Steaming it the cooking methods I used to achieve soft carrots. Avoid dry cooking methods like roasting or sautΓ©ing, as they may result in a firmer texture. 😌πŸ₯•πŸ₯•

Getting the carrots perfectly soft in soup has been a bit of a struggle for me. Does anyone have any foolproof methods or tips on cooking times and techniques to soften carrots right every time? πŸ₯•πŸ΅
Roasting your carrots before adding them to the soup can help them get extra soft and caramelized for a deeper flavor! πŸ₯•

Steaming it the cooking methods I used to achieve soft carrots. Avoid dry cooking methods like roasting or sautΓ©ing, as they may result in a firmer texture. 😌πŸ₯•πŸ₯•
Totally agree! Steaming keeps those carrots super tenderβ€”thanks for the tip! 😌πŸ₯•

Roasting your carrots before adding them to the soup can help them get extra soft and caramelized for a deeper flavor! πŸ₯•
Totally, roasting carrots beforehand gives them that awesome caramelized flavor and extra softness, thanks for the tip! :)

Hi. Place the carrots in boiling water. Blanch the carrots for 5 minutes, starting when the water returns to a boil. Drain the hot water and run cold water over the carrots for 4 to 5 minutes. Hope that will help!:)

Hi. Place the carrots in boiling water. Blanch the carrots for 5 minutes, starting when the water returns to a boil. Drain the hot water and run cold water over the carrots for 4 to 5 minutes. Hope that will help!:)
Thanks a bunch for the tip! πŸ™Œ Blanching the carrots sounds perfectβ€”can't wait to try it out! πŸ₯•

Back