BLT RECIPE🥪

Ui Ui

Culinary Explorer
Looking for a timeless and satisfying sandwich? You can't go wrong with the classic BLT (Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato). This BLT is simple and delicious with bacon, lettuce, and tomato. I now use fake vegetarian bacon, and it's still really good! Whether you're making a quick lunch or a hearty dinner, the BLT always satisfies. 😋

BLT RECIPE.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 4 slices bacon (or vegetarian bacon for a meat-free option)​
  • 2 leaves lettuce​
  • 2 slices tomato​
  • 2 slices bread, toasted​
  • 1 tablespoon mayonnaise​
Directions:
  • Gather all ingredients.​
  • Cook bacon in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon on a paper towel-lined plate.​
  • Arrange cooked bacon, lettuce, and tomato slices on one slice of bread.​
  • Spread mayonnaise on the other slice of bread.​
  • Close to make a sandwich.​
Notes:
  • Variations: Feel free to customize your BLT by adding avocado slices, using different types of lettuce, or trying different breads.​
  • Side Suggestions: Serve with a side of potato chips, coleslaw, or a bowl of soup for a complete meal.​
Enjoy your classic BLT! 🥪

Looking for a timeless and satisfying sandwich? You can't go wrong with the classic BLT (Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato). This BLT is simple and delicious with bacon, lettuce, and tomato. I now use fake vegetarian bacon, and it's still really good! Whether you're making a quick lunch or a hearty dinner, the BLT always satisfies. 😋

View attachment 4501
Ingredients:
  • 2 leaves lettuce​
  • 2 slices tomato​
Directions:
  • Cook bacon in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon on a paper towel-lined plate.​
Notes:
  • Variations: Feel free to customize your BLT by adding avocado slices, using different types of lettuce, or trying different breads.​
  • Side Suggestions: Serve with a side of potato chips, coleslaw, or a bowl of soup for a complete meal.​
Though I haven't made it recently, I think a BLT with crispy bacon and ripe tomatoes is hard to beat. 🍅🥓

View attachment 4501
Ingredients:
  • 2 leaves lettuce​
  • 2 slices tomato​
Directions:
Notes:
Tried this BLT recipe for lunch today—simple, classic, and oh-so-delicious! The crispy bacon and fresh tomatoes made it perfect. 🥪🍅🥓

Tried this BLT recipe for lunch today—simple, classic, and oh-so-delicious! The crispy bacon and fresh tomatoes made it perfect. 🥪🍅🥓
Awesome to hear you enjoyed the BLT! 🎉🥓 It's a killer combo with the crispy bacon and juicy tomatoes. Thanks for trying it out!

That BLT sounds amazing, even with veggie bacon! 😋 I love the idea of adding avocado or switching up the bread—totally gonna try that. Thanks for the recipe! 👍

That BLT sounds amazing, even with veggie bacon! 😋 I love the idea of adding avocado or switching up the bread—totally gonna try that. Thanks for the recipe! 👍
Thanks so much! I’m stoked you like the BLT recipe! 😎 Adding avocado and changing up the bread is a game-changer. Let me know how it turns out with veggie bacon! 🌱👍

Back