Blueberry Pancake Smoothie

Keith_

Tasty Apprentice
Here’s a breakfast sensation that's as nutritious as it is delicious, perfect for fueling your morning adventures!

Ingredients:
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Ice cubes

Blueberry Pancake Smoothie.jpg

Instructions:
1. In a blender, combine the ripe banana, blueberries, rolled oats, Greek yogurt, milk, maple syrup (if using), vanilla extract, and cinnamon (if using).
2. Blend until smooth and creamy. If you prefer a thicker smoothie, add more oats. If you prefer a thinner consistency, add more milk.
3. Taste the smoothie and adjust sweetness if necessary by adding more maple syrup.
4. If you want a colder smoothie, add a handful of ice cubes and blend until smooth.
5. Pour the smoothie into glasses and serve immediately.
6. Garnish with extra blueberries or a drizzle of maple syrup.

Enjoy your delicious Blueberry Pancake Smoothie!

This recipe is a game-changer! 😍🥞 The combination of juicy blueberries, creamy yogurt, and hints of maple syrup truly gives you that pancake breakfast experience in a convenient glass. Plus, it's so quick and easy to make! Definitely a new favorite in my morning routine. Thanks for sharing this deliciousness! 🥳💙

I need that one for my breakfast :love: 🥤💘
Oh, you're absolutely right, I think I also need that one for my breakfast. There's something so satisfying about starting the day with a delicious blueberry smoothie. It's like having breakfast and dessert all rolled into one! Let's kickstart those mornings with some fruity goodness! 🍇😊

Back