Blueberry Sheet Pan Pancakes 🫐

I had to share these terrific sheet Blueberry Sheet Pan Pancakes, which I recently discovered to be a great breakfast choice. Preparing for breakfast has become easier to me, thanks to my mom's delicious and simple recipes. Try these with your loved ones, especially on stressful working mornings. The prep time is only 30 minutes.

blueberry-sheet-pan-pancakes-3-of-7-1024x1536.jpg

Here's a simpler version:

Ingredients:

- 1Β½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup milk
- Β½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ΒΌ teaspoon kosher salt
- ΒΎ cup blueberries (fresh or frozen), plus more for serving

Procedures:

1. Preheat your oven to 350Β°F. Grease a 9Γ—13-inch baking pan and set it aside.
2. Mix together the flour and baking powder in a bowl.
3. In a large bowl, whisk the egg, then add in the milk, cream, sugar, oil, and salt. Mix everything together.
4. Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients, stirring until combined.
5. Gently fold in the blueberries.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan.
7. Bake for 18-20 minutes, until the pancakes are golden brown on top.
8. Let them cool slightly before serving. Enjoy with more blueberries on top if desired!

Trust me, once you've tried these Blueberry Sheet Pan Pancakes, you'll wonder where they've been all your life! Perfectly fluffy, bursting with juicy blueberries, and incredibly easy to make, they're sure to become a staple in your breakfast routine. Give them a try and watch as they become a family favorite in no time!

I had to share these terrific sheet Blueberry Sheet Pan Pancakes, which I recently discovered to be a great breakfast choice. Preparing for breakfast has become easier to me, thanks to my mom's delicious and simple recipes. Try these with your loved ones, especially on stressful working mornings. The prep time is only 30 minutes.

1024Γ—1536
139.6 kB

View attachment 327

Here's a simpler version:

Ingredients:

- 1Β½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup milk
- Β½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ΒΌ teaspoon kosher salt
- ΒΎ cup blueberries (fresh or frozen), plus more for serving

Procedures:

1. Preheat your oven to 350Β°F. Grease a 9Γ—13-inch baking pan and set it aside.
2. Mix together the flour and baking powder in a bowl.
3. In a large bowl, whisk the egg, then add in the milk, cream, sugar, oil, and salt. Mix everything together.
4. Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients, stirring until combined.
5. Gently fold in the blueberries.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan.
7. Bake for 18-20 minutes, until the pancakes are golden brown on top.
8. Let them cool slightly before serving. Enjoy with more blueberries on top if desired!

Trust me, once you've tried these Blueberry Sheet Pan Pancakes, you'll wonder where they've been all your life! Perfectly fluffy, bursting with juicy blueberries, and incredibly easy to make, they're sure to become a staple in your breakfast routine. Give them a try and watch as they become a family favorite in no time!
Yow, this is great for breakfast. I will try this tomorrow, thanks for sharing😊

Back