Blueberry Smoothie

KarenDeel

Culinary Explorer
Savor the cool bliss of a Blueberry Smoothie, where each sip brings the bursting sweetness of ripe blueberries blended to creamy perfection. Pure refreshment in every si

Blueberry Smoothie (1).jpg

Savor the cool bliss of a Blueberry Smoothie, where each sip brings the bursting sweetness of ripe blueberries blended to creamy perfection. Pure refreshment in every si

View attachment 4617
I love making blueberry smoothies! I think using frozen blueberries gives it a thicker texture. Though blending it with Greek yogurt and a scoop of protein powder makes it a satisfying meal replacement! 💪🥤

I love making blueberry smoothies! I think using frozen blueberries gives it a thicker texture. Though blending it with Greek yogurt and a scoop of protein powder makes it a satisfying meal replacement! 💪🥤
Thanks! Blueberry smoothies are my go-to too! 😊 Totally agree, frozen blueberries do give it that perfect thickness. Adding Greek yogurt and protein powder sounds like a great idea for a satisfying meal replacement. Can't wait to try your version next time! 🥤💪

Back