Boursin Pasta Recipe 🍝

bbcarmela

Culinary Explorer
View attachment 4871
Craving a quick and creamy pasta dish that's bursting with flavor? Look no further than this delightful Boursin Pasta recipe! With just a handful of ingredients, you can whip up a restaurant-worthy meal in no time.

Recipe Details​

Ingredients:

• 8 oz pasta (linguine or fettuccine works best)
  • 1 cup Boursin cheese (garlic and herb flavor)
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
Procedure:

1. Cook the pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Reserve 1/2 cup of pasta water before draining.
  2. In a large skillet, combine the Boursin cheese and heavy cream over medium heat. Stir until the cheese is melted and the sauce is smooth.
  3. Add the drained pasta to the skillet and toss to coat evenly, adding reserved pasta water as needed to loosen the sauce.
  4. Stir in grated Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  5. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot.
Indulge in creamy goodness with this Boursin Pasta recipe that's perfect for any day of the week. It's simple, satisfying, and sure to become a family favorite! 🍽️

Wow, this Boursin Pasta recipe looks incredible! 😍 I love how creamy and flavorful it appears—it's making my mouth water just looking at it. Can't wait to try this out for dinner tonight! 🍝

View attachment 4871
Craving a quick and creamy pasta dish that's bursting with flavor? Look no further than this delightful Boursin Pasta recipe! With just a handful of ingredients, you can whip up a restaurant-worthy meal in no time.

Recipe Details​

Ingredients:

• 1/2 cup heavy cream
Procedure:

1. Cook the pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Reserve 1/2 cup of pasta water before draining.
  2. In a large skillet, combine the Boursin cheese and heavy cream over medium heat. Stir until the cheese is melted and the sauce is smooth.
  3. Add the drained pasta to the skillet and toss to coat evenly, adding reserved pasta water as needed to loosen the sauce.
Indulge in creamy goodness with this Boursin Pasta recipe that's perfect for any day of the week. It's simple, satisfying, and sure to become a family favorite! 🍽️
For a tangy twist, try adding a splash of lemon juice. I think it balances the richness perfectly! 🍋😋

View attachment 4871

Recipe Details​

Ingredients:

• 1/2 cup heavy cream
Procedure:

Boursin pasta?! This sounds like such a creamy and flavorful dish. I’m definitely adding this to my weeknight dinner rotation! 🍝🧄

This Boursin Pasta looks absolutely dreamy! 😍🍝 I’m loving the creamy texture and cheesy goodness. Can’t wait to try this and indulge in some serious comfort food! 🙌🧀 Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Back