Brazo De Mercedes

littlehomie

Novice Foodie
Hey cake enthusiasts! I recently whipped up a batch of the most divine Moist Chocolate Cake, and I couldn't wait to share the recipe with you all. Trust me, this one's a game-changer!

Brazo De Mercedes.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 10 large raw eggs yolks and whites separated
  • 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 3/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 3 tablespoons confectioner sugar
  • 14 ounces of condensed milk
Preparation:
  1. Combine egg whites and cream of tartar, then beat with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gradually add the granulated sugar while mixing until the texture is semi-firm.
  2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Place wax paper on a cookie sheet or large rectangular baking pan and grease.
  3. Spread meringue evenly on greased wax paper using a spatula. Bake for 20-22 minutes until the top turns light to medium brown.
  4. Meanwhile, make filling by cooking egg yolks and condensed milk in a pot until thick. Add vanilla extract, mix, and set aside.
  5. Cool meringue briefly, then sprinkle with confectioner sugar. Sandwich between two baking trays with wax paper. Flip, remove the tray and paper, spread filling over the meringue, and roll tightly.
  6. Transfer to a serving plate and serve.
Who's ready to indulge in some chocolatey goodness? Let's dive into this recipe together and make some magic happen!

Back