Brioche Bread Recipe

clintonbee

Novice Foodie
Brioche-Bread-Recipe-Card.jpg

You won't believe how amazing this brioche bread turns out! 🥖✨ I made it last weekend, and the buttery, soft texture was an absolute hit. Perfect for breakfast with a bit of jam or even for sandwiches.

Brioche Bread Recipe

Ingredients:

- 4 cups all-purpose flour​
- 1/2 cup warm milk​
- 1/2 cup sugar​
- 1 packet active dry yeast​
- 5 eggs​
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened​
- 1 tsp salt​

Instructions:
1. Dissolve the yeast in warm milk with a pinch of sugar and let it sit until frothy.​
2. Mix flour, sugar, and salt in a large bowl. Add the yeast mixture and eggs, and knead until smooth.​
3. Gradually add softened butter, kneading until the dough is elastic and shiny.​
4. Let the dough rise in a warm place for about 1-2 hours, or until doubled in size.​
5. Punch down the dough, shape it into a loaf, and place it in a greased bread pan.​
6. Let it rise again for about an hour.​
7. Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 30-35 minutes until golden brown.​

Give it a try, and you’ll see why I’m so excited about this recipe. It’s become a favorite in my house, and I’m sure you’ll love it too! 😋🍞

View attachment 4567

You won't believe how amazing this brioche bread turns out! 🥖✨ I made it last weekend, and the buttery, soft texture was an absolute hit. Perfect for breakfast with a bit of jam or even for sandwiches.

Brioche Bread Recipe

Ingredients:

- 1/2 cup warm milk​
- 1/2 cup sugar​
- 5 eggs​
- 1 tsp salt​

Instructions:
1. Dissolve the yeast in warm milk with a pinch of sugar and let it sit until frothy.​
2. Mix flour, sugar, and salt in a large bowl. Add the yeast mixture and eggs, and knead until smooth.​
3. Gradually add softened butter, kneading until the dough is elastic and shiny.​
4. Let the dough rise in a warm place for about 1-2 hours, or until doubled in size.​
5. Punch down the dough, shape it into a loaf, and place it in a greased bread pan.​

Give it a try, and you’ll see why I’m so excited about this recipe. It’s become a favorite in my house, and I’m sure you’ll love it too! 😋🍞
Brioche is such a treat! I think a touch of honey adds a lovely sweetness though. Do you add any special ingredients?" 🍯

View attachment 4567

Brioche Bread Recipe

Ingredients:

- 1/2 cup warm milk​
- 1/2 cup sugar​
- 5 eggs​
- 1 tsp salt​

Instructions:

Wow, brioche is such a treat! Can't wait to try making this at home. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Back