Buffalo Chicken Wings

ChocoJay

Culinary Explorer
Hey guys! Try this hot wings Buffalo Chicken recipe similar to those served at a popular restaurant chain. If you have ever had them, you will love them.

Ingredients:
378×379
314.6 kB

1711079707901.png

• 2 lbs (about 1 kg) chicken wings, split into flats and drumettes
  • 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/2 cup hot sauce (such as Frank's RedHot)
  • 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
  • Optional: Blue cheese dressing and celery sticks for serving
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil and lightly grease it.
  2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Toss the chicken wings in the flour mixture until they are evenly coated.
  3. Arrange the coated chicken wings on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Bake in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes, flipping halfway through, until the wings are crispy and golden brown.
  4. While the wings are baking, prepare the buffalo sauce. In a small saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Once melted, stir in the hot sauce until well combined. Remove from heat.
  5. Once the wings are done baking, transfer them to a large bowl. Pour the buffalo sauce over the wings and toss until they are evenly coated.
  6. Serve the buffalo wings hot with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks on the side for dipping, if desired.
Enjoy your homemade buffalo wings as a delicious appetizer or main dish for any occasion!

Hey! 😊 Buffalo chicken wings are like little bites of heaven! 🌟 I think the combination of crispy skin and juicy meat smothered in spicy buffalo sauce is what makes them so irresistible. 🍗

I can't tolerate spicy food but will definitely try this recipe because my family loves spicy foods! Thanks for sharing.

Wow, thanks for sharing the Buffalo Chicken Wings recipe! 🍗🔥 It's one of my all-time favorites for game nights or gatherings. I love the perfect balance of spicy and tangy flavors. One tip I have is to double-check the temperature of the oil before frying to ensure that the wings come out crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside.🍗

Oh man, buffalo chicken wings are my weakness! 😍 I like mine extra crispy and drenched in spicy sauce. Finger-lickin' good! 🍗🔥

Back