Butterscotch Monkey Bread (Bubble Bread) Recipe

Ui Ui

Culinary Explorer
Butterscotch Monkey Bread Recipe (Bubble Bread).jpg
Hello, Yesterday, I finally tried this Butterscotch Monkey Bread recipe, and let me tell you—it was a total game-changer. This gooey, sweet, and buttery bread has the perfect mix of soft rolls, rich butterscotch, and crunchy pecans. 😍 It’s the perfect treat to whip up for a weekend breakfast or a special occasion. Seriously, if you love sticky, pull-apart bread, this one’s going to become your new favorite! 💛

Ingredients:
  • ½ cup unsalted butter (1 stick)
  • 3.5 oz Cook ‘n Serve Butterscotch Pudding Mix (1 box)
  • ½ cup dark brown sugar
  • ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon (or pie spice)
  • ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
  • 1 cup chopped pecans (divided, optional)
  • 24 unbaked frozen dinner rolls (I used Rhodes)
Instructions:
  1. Generously spray a 10-inch Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
  2. Microwave the butter, butterscotch pudding mix, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt on 50% power until the butter melts. Whisk everything together until smooth.
  3. Sprinkle ½ cup of the pecans into the bottom of the pan.
  4. Arrange half the frozen dinner rolls evenly over the pecans, leaving a little space (about ¼ inch) between each roll.
  5. Sprinkle the remaining pecans and pour half of the butter-pudding mixture over the rolls.
  6. Add the remaining frozen rolls on top. If needed, cut the rolls to fit.
  7. Top the rolls evenly with the remaining butter-pudding mixture.
  8. Lightly spray one side of a piece of plastic wrap with nonstick spray and loosely cover the rolls (sprayed side down).
  9. Let the pan sit for 5-6 hours at room temperature (or 8-10 hours in the fridge) until the rolls rise.
  10. Preheat your oven to 350°F. Bake for 25-27 minutes, or until the internal temperature hits 200°F-205°F.
  11. Cool the pan on a rack for 5 minutes. Carefully place a large plate over the pan and invert the bread onto the plate.
  12. Serve immediately and enjoy the delicious gooeyness!

This bread is amazing right out of the oven. It’s sticky, buttery, and loaded with butterscotch flavor! Let me know if you try it! 😊

That sounds amazing! 😋 I’m definitely going to try this Butterscotch Monkey Bread soon. Thanks for sharing the recipe! 🍞🍯🧈

Back