Can anyone have a vegetarian and keto-friendly quiche recipe?

Xerxes

Culinary Explorer
Hello guys, I'm in need of a little culinary inspiration here. I am currently trying on a vegetarian, keto-friendly journey and quiche has caught my eye. The problem is, that recipes that fit both criteria seem rare. Has anyone stumbled upon a great one they’d be willing to share? I would love to give it a try! :)

I've got just the recipe for you—a vegetarian and keto-friendly quiche! 🧀 Though it's low-carb, it's high in taste. I think it'll become a favorite.

I think you can make a delicious crustless quiche using tofu as a base. Though it's not traditional, it's keto-friendly and packs a protein punch!🥚🌱
Hey there! I think creating a vegetarian and keto-friendly quiche is totally doable with a few simple swaps and tweaks. Though traditional quiche recipes rely on a pastry crust and dairy-heavy fillings, we can get creative to make a delicious and satisfying low-carb version! 🥚🥦

Quiche is such a versatile dish, and it's awesome that you're looking for a vegetarian, keto-friendly version! I totally get what you mean about finding recipes that tick both boxes. While it can be a bit tricky, there are definitely some delicious options out there. One idea could be to use a crust made from almond flour or coconut flour to keep it low-carb. Then, load it up with your favorite veggies like spinach, mushrooms, bell peppers, and maybe even some cherry tomatoes for added flavor and color. You can also use a mixture of eggs, cream, and cheese (if you're including dairy) for that creamy, indulgent texture without the carbs. I hope this helps inspire your culinary journey! Let me know if you'd like me to share a specific recipe. 🥦🧀

Back