Can I make coleslaw dressing without mayo?

DreamingPilgrim

Culinary Explorer
Yo guys! I have a question in mind. Can you make coleslaw dressing without mayo? I'm always craving for the crunchy and tangy coleslaw but I have a problem with mayo. Anyone experimented with alternatives to it? I'm all ears, Thanks!

You can try Greek yogurt! It's creamy, tangy, and it will add a nice thickness to your dressing. Just use the same proportion as you would with mayo ;)

Yo guys! I have a question in mind. Can you make coleslaw dressing without mayo? I'm always craving for the crunchy and tangy coleslaw but I have a problem with mayo. Anyone experimented with alternatives to it? I'm all ears, Thanks!
Absolutely! Coleslaw dressing sans mayo is totally doable, I think! 😊 Instead, you can use alternatives like Greek yogurt or sour cream for creaminess. Though it might have a slightly different tang, adding a bit of honey or mustard can help balance the flavors. Give it a try and see how you like it! 🥗

Yup, you can definitely whip up coleslaw dressing sans mayo! I've used Greek yogurt as a creamy base, or you can go for a vinaigrette-style dressing with apple cider vinegar and olive oil. It's all about getting creative!

Back