Can I pop my leftover spritz cookies in the freezer for later?

Stark

Culinary Explorer
🍰 Quick question: Can I stash my extra spritz cookies in the freezer for a rainy day? ❄️ I've made way too many, and I don't want them to go to waste! Let me know if you've tried freezing them before. Thanks a bunch! 🙏

🍰 Quick question: Can I stash my extra spritz cookies in the freezer for a rainy day? ❄️ I've made way too many, and I don't want them to go to waste! Let me know if you've tried freezing them before. Thanks a bunch! 🙏

Absolutely! Pop those leftover spritz cookies in the freezer, they'll stay fresh for a while. Just make sure to store them in an airtight container or ziplock baggie to keep them from getting freezer burn. 😊

Hey there! 🍪 Absolutely, you can totally freeze those spritz cookies! It’s like giving them a cozy winter vacation. Just make sure they’re properly wrapped to avoid freezer burn. I usually layer 'em between sheets of parchment paper or toss 'em in an airtight container. When the cookie craving hits, defrost 'em at room temp, and voilà! Spritz magic all over again. 🌟❄️

Back