Can I store mug cake in the freezer?

willa_On

Culinary Explorer
Has anyone tried storing mug cakes in the freezer? I whipped up too many last night and hate wasting food. Do they hold up well, or am I looking at a soggy disaster waiting to happen? Would really appreciate tips or personal experiences with this. Thanks in advance!

Has anyone tried storing mug cakes in the freezer? I whipped up too many last night and hate wasting food. Do they hold up well, or am I looking at a soggy disaster waiting to happen? Would really appreciate tips or personal experiences with this. Thanks in advance!
Yup, I think storing mug cakes in the freezer is doable, though ❄️ make sure to let them cool completely before freezing ;)

🍰❄️ Freezing mug cake is a smart move for quick indulgence. Wrap it tightly in plastic or foil, then pop it in the freezer. When the craving hits, just thaw and enjoy! 🕒👌

Back