Can someone enlighten me on the distinctions between a Blue Lagoon and a Blue Hawaiian cocktail?

stephaniesooenjoyer

Novice Foodie
Hey cocktail enthusiasts! 🍸 I've been enjoying both Blue Lagoon and Blue Hawaiian drinks, but I'm a bit fuzzy on the differences between the two. 🤔 Can someone enlighten me on what sets them apart? 🌊 Looking forward to your expertise! 🤓🍹

Hey cocktail enthusiasts! 🍸 I've been enjoying both Blue Lagoon and Blue Hawaiian drinks, but I'm a bit fuzzy on the differences between the two. 🤔 Can someone enlighten me on what sets them apart? 🌊 Looking forward to your expertise! 🤓🍹
I've found that the Blue Lagoon has a brighter blue hue compared to the slightly more turquoise color of the Blue Hawaiian! 💠🌊 It's all about the aesthetic appeal as well!

Both the Blue Lagoon and the Blue Hawaiian are tropical cocktails, but they have some differences. The Blue Lagoon typically consists of vodka, blue curaçao, and lemonade or lemon-lime soda, giving it a vibrant blue color and a tangy taste. On the other hand, the Blue Hawaiian contains rum, blue curaçao, pineapple juice, and coconut cream, creating a sweeter, creamier flavor profile reminiscent of a tropical paradise. 🍹🌴

Back