Can you eat flour tortillas on a diet?

Heyyaa! ๐ŸŒž Got a question on my mind about chowing down on flour tortillas while sticking to a diet. ๐ŸŒฎ Always thought these flatbreads were a great choice, but you know how diet trends go, always throwing curveballs. Has anyone here tried keeping them in their meal plans? Did it mess with your progress or were you still able to see those numbers drop? ๐Ÿค” Love to hear all your opinions especially if you've got some nutrition facts or personal stories to share! ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ’ช

Hey there! ๐ŸŒฎ Flour tortillas can totally be part of your diet plan if you're mindful about portions and what you're putting inside them. They're versatile and tasty, but watch out for too many if you're aiming to drop those numbers. Some peeps swap them for whole wheat or smaller sizes to keep things in check. It's all about balance and what works for you! ๐Ÿ’ช Share your fave tortilla hacks or tips if you've got 'em!

Heyyaa! ๐ŸŒž Got a question on my mind about chowing down on flour tortillas while sticking to a diet. ๐ŸŒฎ Always thought these flatbreads were a great choice, but you know how diet trends go, always throwing curveballs. Has anyone here tried keeping them in their meal plans? Did it mess with your progress or were you still able to see those numbers drop? ๐Ÿค” Love to hear all your opinions especially if you've got some nutrition facts or personal stories to share! ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ’ช
If eaten in moderation and combined with nutrient-dense fillings like lean protein, veggies, and healthy fats, flour tortillas may be a component of a balanced diet. For a healthy option, though, it's important to pay attention to portion proportions and take whole grain or low-carb substitutes into account.

In my opinion, eating flour tortillas in moderation ๐Ÿฝ๏ธ could be fine on a diet. However, considering alternatives like lettuce wraps ๐Ÿฅฌ might offer fewer calories.

yes you can. you mix it up with simple and complex carbs. It's about intake and not what it is you eat. You can diet on a big mac and McDonalds if you only limit yourself to a big mac and a cheeseburger a day. Clearly not too healthy as you don't get your nutrients or minerals but concept still valid.

Back