Can you eat Green Goddess dressing when you’re pregnant?

bbcarmela

Culinary Explorer
I'm currently pregnant and have been craving fresh salads lately, so I’m wondering about the safety of Green Goddess dressing during pregnancy. 🤰 Are there any ingredients typically found in it that might be a no-go during pregnancy? I’d really appreciate hearing your advice or personal experiences, as I want to ensure everything I consume is safe for the baby. 💚 Thanks so much for helping out!

I think many pregnant women eat it, but consulting with your doctor is best. Better safe than sorry! 😊

I'm currently pregnant and have been craving fresh salads lately, so I’m wondering about the safety of Green Goddess dressing during pregnancy. 🤰 Are there any ingredients typically found in it that might be a no-go during pregnancy? I’d really appreciate hearing your advice or personal experiences, as I want to ensure everything I consume is safe for the baby. 💚 Thanks so much for helping out!
Generally, commercially prepared Green Goddess dressing should be fine during pregnancy because it likely uses pasteurized ingredients. But check the label for raw eggs (not common) and consult your doctor for specific advice.

Back