Can you freeze fattoush salad?

Oniokitty

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! 🥗❄️ Can you freeze fattoush salad? I've made a bit too much and don't want it to go to waste. Has anyone tried freezing it? Thanks for your help! 😊

Hi. It's generally not recommended to freeze fattoush salad, as the vegetables may become soggy and lose their crispness. It is best enjoyed fresh because the texture of the vegetables and the crunch of the toasted bread can change when frozen and thawed. If frozen, better not to expect the same texture of vegetables😅😅

Hey there! Thanks for the tip! I'll enjoy it fresh then. 🥗❄️ It's good to know to keep that crunch intact! 😊
Hi. It's generally not recommended to freeze fattoush salad, as the vegetables may become soggy and lose their crispness. It is best enjoyed fresh because the texture of the vegetables and the crunch of the toasted bread can change when frozen and thawed. If frozen, better not to expect the same texture of vegetables😅😅

Hey everyone! 🥗❄️ Can you freeze fattoush salad? I've made a bit too much and don't want it to go to waste. Has anyone tried freezing it? Thanks for your help! 😊
Freezing fattoush salad is not recommended. The lettuce and other fresh ingredients will become soggy and lose their texture once thawed.

Back