Can you marinate chicken wings before frying?

DreamingPilgrim

Culinary Explorer
Hey guys! Wanna jazz up my chicken wings before frying them out. I usually like to fry it up, but I never tried to do some marinating. Does doing it makes it tastier than ever?

Hey guys! Wanna jazz up my chicken wings before frying them out. I usually like to fry it up, but I never tried to do some marinating. Does doing it makes it tastier than ever?
Hey there, @DreamingPilgrim ! Marinating those wings while frying can advance their wings from good to great in flavor way. It's like you have two bites and an extra kick of goodness in your usual roasted potato. You can do it, so do it and see it for yourself! ;)

Hey there! Marinating your chicken wings before frying can definitely take them to the next level flavor-wise. It's like adding a secret sauce that makes them extra tasty! 🤗

I think you can definitely marinate chicken wings before frying! 🍗🔥 Though it's important to not let them soak for too long to avoid a soggy coating. Experimenting with different marinades could add some delicious flavor!

Back