Can you put sugar in chicken curry?

Tedday2223

Novice Foodie
Ever pondered what makes a risotto truly exceptional? 😏 I've encountered various ideas claiming on how to achieve a perfect risotto. Some mentioned using a dash of saffron, while others insisted on the homemade broth. Does anyone care to share your ideas too? Cheers to culinary adventures! 🥂

Ever pondered what makes a risotto truly exceptional? 😏 I've encountered various ideas claiming on how to achieve a perfect risotto. Some mentioned using a dash of saffron, while others insisted on the homemade broth. Does anyone care to share your ideas too? Cheers to culinary adventures! 🥂
You can definitely put sugar in chicken curry! A small amount can help balance out spicy or acidic flavors, but don't go overboard. Here's the secret: a little sugar goes a long way!

Totally agree with using homemade broth for risotto. It adds a depth of flavor that's hard to beat! 👍

Back