Capputini Recipe

Ui Ui

Culinary Explorer
Hey friends! šŸ˜Š So I gave this recipe a try yesterday morning after hearing about it for a month, and let me tell you, itā€™s so good! If you love coffee and vodka, this drink is right up your alley. It's like a fancy, grown-up frappuccino but with a little kick. Super simple to make too! You'll only need two ingredients, and youā€™ll have this delicious, coffee-flavored cocktail ready in no time. Perfect for a little treat after a long day or to impress your friends at a party. Seriously, this is a must-try!

Capputini.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 2 shots of coffee drink (like Starbucks Frappuccino)
  • 1 shot vodka

Directions:
  1. Fill a martini shaker with ice cubes.
  2. Add the coffee drink and vodka to the shaker.
  3. Shake vigorously until everything is nice and cold.
  4. Strain into a martini glass.
  5. If there's any foam left in the shaker, pour it over the top of the glass for that extra touch.

I totally enjoyed it, and I think you will too!

Hey friends! šŸ˜Š So I gave this recipe a try yesterday morning after hearing about it for a month, and let me tell you, itā€™s so good! If you love coffee and vodka, this drink is right up your alley. It's like a fancy, grown-up frappuccino but with a little kick. Super simple to make too! You'll only need two ingredients, and youā€™ll have this delicious, coffee-flavored cocktail ready in no time. Perfect for a little treat after a long day or to impress your friends at a party. Seriously, this is a must-try!

View attachment 6440

Ingredients:
  • 2 shots of coffee drink (like Starbucks Frappuccino)
  • 1 shot vodka

Directions:
  1. Fill a martini shaker with ice cubes.
  2. Add the coffee drink and vodka to the shaker.
  3. Shake vigorously until everything is nice and cold.
  4. Strain into a martini glass.
  5. If there's any foam left in the shaker, pour it over the top of the glass for that extra touch.

I totally enjoyed it, and I think you will too!
This Capputini recipe looks so delicious and fun! I love the idea of combining different flavors in a dish like this. It seems like a perfect treat for sharing with friends or family. I can't wait to try making it and enjoy every bite! šŸāœØ

Back