Caprese Sandwich Skewers

eihra520

Culinary Explorer
Hey lunch crew! :D Let's ditch the bread and level up our lunch game with these Caprese Sandwich Skewers I will share with you today! I'm talking bout juicy tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, fragrant basil, and crusty bread cubes, all skewered together and drizzled with a tangy balsamic glaze. YUM! 😋 It's an explosion of flavor in every bite, and the best part? They're super easy to throw together! 🍡 Let's get skewerin'!

💁‍♂️Ingredients:
Caprese Sandwich Skewers.jpg

• 1 loaf of crusty bread (like ciabatta or sourdough), cut into 1-inch cubes
  • 8 oz fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
  • 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
  • Fresh basil leaves
  • Balsamic glaze (or balsamic vinegar, if you prefer)
  • Olive oil
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
💁‍♂️Instructions:
  1. Start by assembling your skewers. Alternately thread a piece of bread, a tomato, a mozzarella cube, and a basil leaf onto each skewer. Repeat the pattern until the skewers are full.
  2. Arrange the skewers on a platter or baking sheet.
  3. Drizzle the skewers with a generous amount of olive oil, making sure to coat the bread cubes well. Season with salt and pepper.
  4. If you're using balsamic vinegar instead of the glaze, drizzle it over the skewers now.
  5. At this point, you can either serve the skewers immediately or bake them for a few minutes to warm them up. If baking, preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and bake for 5-7 minutes, just until the cheese starts to melt and the bread cubes are lightly toasted.
  6. Once the skewers are out of the oven (or if you're serving them at room temperature), drizzle them with the balsamic glaze.

And there you have it, a delightfully simple and flavorful lunch! They're a fun and tasty way to mix things up, and guaranteed to make lunchtime the best part of your day. Let me know if some of you try this out :love:

Such a brilliant idea for a tasty and convenient snack or appetizer! 🥪🍅 Can't wait to give these a try and enjoy the fresh flavors of basil, mozzarella, and tomato in every bite. Thanks for sharing the recipe! 🌿🧀

Caprese flavors are always a hit, and turning them into skewers is genius! 😋 Excited to assemble these and enjoy them as a tasty bite-sized treat.

Hey lunch crew! :D Let's ditch the bread and level up our lunch game with these Caprese Sandwich Skewers I will share with you today! I'm talking bout juicy tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, fragrant basil, and crusty bread cubes, all skewered together and drizzled with a tangy balsamic glaze. YUM! 😋 It's an explosion of flavor in every bite, and the best part? They're super easy to throw together! 🍡 Let's get skewerin'!

💁‍♂️Ingredients:View attachment 1144
  • 1 loaf of crusty bread (like ciabatta or sourdough), cut into 1-inch cubes
  • 8 oz fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
  • 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
  • Fresh basil leaves
  • Balsamic glaze (or balsamic vinegar, if you prefer)
  • Olive oil
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
💁‍♂️Instructions:
  1. Start by assembling your skewers. Alternately thread a piece of bread, a tomato, a mozzarella cube, and a basil leaf onto each skewer. Repeat the pattern until the skewers are full.
  2. Arrange the skewers on a platter or baking sheet.
  3. Drizzle the skewers with a generous amount of olive oil, making sure to coat the bread cubes well. Season with salt and pepper.
  4. If you're using balsamic vinegar instead of the glaze, drizzle it over the skewers now.
  5. At this point, you can either serve the skewers immediately or bake them for a few minutes to warm them up. If baking, preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and bake for 5-7 minutes, just until the cheese starts to melt and the bread cubes are lightly toasted.
  6. Once the skewers are out of the oven (or if you're serving them at room temperature), drizzle them with the balsamic glaze.

And there you have it, a delightfully simple and flavorful lunch! They're a fun and tasty way to mix things up, and guaranteed to make lunchtime the best part of your day. Let me know if some of you try this out :love:
YES👌This is really perfect for lunch. I've been looking for something new for my meal and found this one. Thanks for sharing😁

Back