Caprese Stuffed Avocados

Horton

Culinary Explorer
Hey friends, I want to share this with you the delicious and nutritious Caprese Stuffed Avocados. It is a great appetizer or you can even eat it as a light meal.
936×547
111.1 kB

capresestuffedavocados.jpg

Ingredients:

• 2 ripe avocados
  • 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
  • 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, diced
  • Fresh basil leaves, torn
  • Balsamic glaze, for drizzling
  • Extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
Instructions:

1. Cut the ripe avocados in half lengthwise and remove the pits. Scoop out a little bit of flesh from each avocado half to create a larger indentation for the filling.
  2. In a mixing bowl, combine the halved cherry tomatoes, diced mozzarella cheese, and torn basil leaves. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and drizzle with a little extra virgin olive oil. Toss gently to coat the ingredients evenly.
  3. Spoon the tomato, mozzarella, and basil mixture into the hollowed-out cavities of the avocado halves, dividing it evenly among them.
  4. Once the avocado halves are filled with the caprese mixture, arrange them on a serving platter.
  5. Drizzle the stuffed avocados with balsamic glaze, creating a beautiful pattern over the top.
  6. Garnish the stuffed avocados with additional torn basil leaves and a sprinkle of freshly ground black pepper for presentation.
  7. Serve the Caprese Stuffed Avocados immediately as an appetizer, light lunch, or side dish, and enjoy the delicious flavors of Italy!
Eat Well!

Thanks for sharing this creative and flavorful recipe with us! I can't wait to give it a try and impress my friends and family with this delightful dish. 🥗👌

Hey friends, I want to share this with you the delicious and nutritious Caprese Stuffed Avocados. It is a great appetizer or you can even eat it as a light meal.
936×547
111.1 kB
936×547
111.1 kB

View attachment 916
Ingredients:

• 2 ripe avocados
  • 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
  • 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, diced
  • Fresh basil leaves, torn
  • Balsamic glaze, for drizzling
  • Extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
Instructions:

1. Cut the ripe avocados in half lengthwise and remove the pits. Scoop out a little bit of flesh from each avocado half to create a larger indentation for the filling.
  2. In a mixing bowl, combine the halved cherry tomatoes, diced mozzarella cheese, and torn basil leaves. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and drizzle with a little extra virgin olive oil. Toss gently to coat the ingredients evenly.
  3. Spoon the tomato, mozzarella, and basil mixture into the hollowed-out cavities of the avocado halves, dividing it evenly among them.
  4. Once the avocado halves are filled with the caprese mixture, arrange them on a serving platter.
  5. Drizzle the stuffed avocados with balsamic glaze, creating a beautiful pattern over the top.
  6. Garnish the stuffed avocados with additional torn basil leaves and a sprinkle of freshly ground black pepper for presentation.
  7. Serve the Caprese Stuffed Avocados immediately as an appetizer, light lunch, or side dish, and enjoy the delicious flavors of Italy!
Eat Well!
I wanna try this creative and healthy Caprese Stuffed Avocados. Thanks for sharing this one😋

Back