Caprese Stuffed Chicken

frustratedcook

Culinary Explorer
Let me share with you all this amazing Caprese Stuffed Chicken that I've discovered. Make sure to try this and let me know how it goes!
Caprese Stuffed Chicken.jpg

Ingredients:

• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 large tomatoes, sliced
  • 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
  • 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
  • 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze (store-bought or homemade)
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
  2. Butterfly each chicken breast by slicing horizontally through the middle, but not all the way through, to create a pocket.
  3. Season the inside of each chicken breast with salt and pepper.
  4. Stuff each chicken breast with slices of tomato, mozzarella cheese, and fresh basil leaves. Press to close the pocket.
  5. In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, minced garlic, and Italian seasoning.
  6. Place the stuffed chicken breasts in a baking dish. Brush the olive oil mixture over the top of each chicken breast.
  7. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the center.
  8. Remove the chicken from the oven and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
  9. Serve the Caprese Stuffed Chicken hot, garnished with additional fresh basil leaves if desired.

Wow, this Caprese Stuffed Chicken recipe looks absolutely amazing! I can't wait to give it a try. The combination of flavors with the fresh tomatoes, creamy mozzarella, and aromatic basil stuffed inside the chicken breasts sounds mouthwatering. 🥲🧀

Dude, I found this recipe for Caprese Stuffed Chicken and it looks INSANE! 😳 Chicken stuffed with all that good Caprese stuff (tomatoes, mozzarella, basil) sounds like a flavor party in my mouth. Gotta try this one ASAP! 🫠

Caprese Stuffed Chicken sounds absolutely delightful! 🍅🧀🍗 Thanks for sharing your amazing discovery—I'll definitely give it a try and let you know how it turns out! 😋🌟

Back