Carajillo Recipe

ChocoJay

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a delightful coffee cocktail: Carajillo! ☕🥃 This simple yet satisfying drink combines the bold flavors of espresso with the richness of liquor, making it the perfect pick-me-up or after-dinner treat. Let's learn how to make this irresistible beverage together! 🌟

Ingredients:
118×120
29.3 kB

1718705990762.png

• 1 shot of espresso (about 1.5 oz or 45 ml)
  • 1.5 oz (45 ml) of your favorite liquor (traditionally brandy or rum)
  • 1 teaspoon of sugar (adjust to taste)
  • Ice cubes (optional)
  • Lemon or orange peel for garnish (optional)
Instructions:
  1. Brew a shot of espresso and pour it into a glass or cup.
  2. Add the liquor of your choice to the espresso.
  3. Stir in the sugar until it's dissolved. Adjust the sweetness to your preference.
  4. If you prefer it cold, add some ice cubes to the glass.
  5. Optionally, garnish with a twist of lemon or orange peel for an extra touch of flavor.

Enjoy your Carajillo as a delightful coffee cocktail!

This looks amazing! I love coffee cocktails, and I've never tried Carajillo before. What kind of liquor do you typically use? The recipe mentions brandy or rum - do you have a favorite? 🙂👌😉✨

Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a delightful coffee cocktail: Carajillo! ☕🥃 This simple yet satisfying drink combines the bold flavors of espresso with the richness of liquor, making it the perfect pick-me-up or after-dinner treat. Let's learn how to make this irresistible beverage together! 🌟

Ingredients:
118×120
29.3 kB

View attachment 4288
  • 1 shot of espresso (about 1.5 oz or 45 ml)
  • 1.5 oz (45 ml) of your favorite liquor (traditionally brandy or rum)
  • 1 teaspoon of sugar (adjust to taste)
  • Ice cubes (optional)
  • Lemon or orange peel for garnish (optional)
Instructions:
  1. Brew a shot of espresso and pour it into a glass or cup.
  2. Add the liquor of your choice to the espresso.
  3. Stir in the sugar until it's dissolved. Adjust the sweetness to your preference.
  4. If you prefer it cold, add some ice cubes to the glass.
  5. Optionally, garnish with a twist of lemon or orange peel for an extra touch of flavor.

Enjoy your Carajillo as a delightful coffee cocktail!
Carajillo is the perfect way to end a meal—coffee with a kick! ☕🥃

Last edited:
This Carajillo recipe looks fantastic! ☕✨ The blend of coffee and liqueur sounds like the perfect pick-me-up. Can’t wait to try making this at home—thanks for sharing such a cool and delicious drink idea! Cheers!

Back