Carb-conscious folks, do chili rellenos fit the bill?

isekaikigai

Novice Foodie
I'm watching my carb intake and wondering if chili rellenos align with my dietary goals. Are they carb-heavy or relatively low-carb? Any tips for enjoying them without worrying about the carb count? Let's chat, carb-conscious pals! 🥖🤔

I believe chili rellenos fit a low-carb lifestyle when made without breading. Roasted peppers with cheesy filling can be a great option. Try it out! 🌶️🧀

Oh, nice choice! Chili rellenos sans breading sound like a delicious low-carb twist. Roasted peppers stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese...yum! Have you experimented with different cheese blends for the filling? 🧀
I believe chili rellenos fit a low-carb lifestyle when made without breading. Roasted peppers with cheesy filling can be a great option. Try it out! 🌶️🧀

Chili rellenos can be higher in carbs due to the batter used for frying, so they might not be the best option for those watching their carb intake closely.🧀🌶️

You all have got it wrong...the batter used on chili rellenos is literally just egg whites beat into stiff peaks. There's no flour at all and it's traditionally fried in lard...completely keto or low carb friendly

Back