🍝🌶️ Carbone Spicy Rigatoni - Recipe

beni

Tasty Apprentice
Hey there pasta lovers! 🍝 Let me hit you u
Carbone Spicy Rigatoni.jpg
p with my bomb Carbone Spicy Rigatoni recipe. It's like a taste explosion in your mouth, trust me! 🔥

Homemade Carbone Spicy Rigatoni Ingredients:

• 1 pound rigatoni pasta
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 1/2 cups finely chopped onion
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 to 4 tablespoons crushed Calabrian chiles in oil, to taste
• 1/2 cup tomato paste
• 1 cup heavy cream
• 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1/2 cup reserved pasta water
• Fresh basil leaves, for garnish

Instructions:
  1. Cook the pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Reserve 1/2 cup of pasta water, then drain and set aside.
  2. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the finely chopped onion and sauté until translucent. Stir in the minced garlic and crushed Calabrian chiles, cooking until fragrant.
  3. Mix in the tomato paste, cooking for a few minutes until it begins to caramelize.
  4. Gradually stir in the heavy cream, bringing the mixture to a simmer. Add the grated Parmesan cheese, stirring until the sauce is smooth and well combined. Use the reserved pasta water to thin the sauce to your desired consistency.
  5. Toss the cooked rigatoni into the sauce, ensuring every piece is coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot, garnished with fresh basil leaves.

Get ready to have your taste buds do the salsa 💃

I love that this recipe brings the flavors of Carbone's iconic dish into our own kitchens. Restaurant-quality at home! 🏠👨‍🍳

Your Carbone Spicy Rigatoni Recipe is a flavor explosion! 🔥😋 Absolutely loved the bold flavors and how easy it was to make. Thanks for sharing this mouthwatering dish!

Back