Carrot Cake

Toffee

Novice Foodie
Hey sweets friends! I wanna share my first yet best Carrot Cake that I recently made. As a beginner, I was worried it might end up to be a disaster, but it turned out absolutely fantastic.

Now, let's explore how to make this delicious treat!

Here are the ingredients you need:
carrot cake.jpg

• 6 cups grated carrots
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 1 cup raisins
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 ½ cups white sugar
  • 1 cup vegetable oil
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
  • 3 cups all-purpose flour
  • 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
  • 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup chopped walnuts
Follow this instructions:
  1. Mix grated carrots and brown sugar in a bowl. Let it sit for 1 hour, then add raisins.
  2. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour two 10-inch round cake pans.
  3. In a big bowl, beat eggs until they're light. Gradually add white sugar, oil, and vanilla, then stir in pineapple.
  4. In another bowl, mix flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Add this mixture to the egg mixture and stir until combined. Add the carrot mixture and walnuts, and mix well.
  5. Pour the batter evenly into the prepared cake pans.
  6. Bake in the preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
  7. Let the cakes cool for 10 minutes before removing them from the pans. Then, let them cool completely before serving. Enjoy your Carrot Cake!

If you are a newbie like me, don’t let the fear overwhelm you, take the risk and satisfy your sweets cravings! Let me know if you have any concerns, I got your back!

Ohh, I totally get what you mean! Carrot cake always seemed a bit intimidating to me too, but this recipe really breaks it down nicely! :love:

Thanks for sharing, Your carrot cake looks so moist and irresistible! One little suggestion: have you ever tried adding a hint of orange zest to the cream cheese frosting? It adds a subtle citrus kick that complements the sweetness of the cake perfectly :)

Just whipped up this incredible carrot cake, and let me tell you, it's a total winner! Moist, flavorful, and topped with a dreamy cream cheese frosting, it's the perfect treat for any occasion. Plus, sneaking in those veggies makes me feel a little less guilty indulging in a slice...or two! :cool::cool:

Thanks for sharing, Your carrot cake looks so moist and irresistible! One little suggestion: have you ever tried adding a hint of orange zest to the cream cheese frosting? It adds a subtle citrus kick that complements the sweetness of the cake perfectly :)
Haven't tried it but definitely will. Thanks for the suggestion! 😁

Carrot cake is a classic favorite! Can't wait to bake this and enjoy every bite of that moist, flavorful cake!🥕🍰
Absolutely! Carrot cake is a timeless delight that never fails to please. The anticipation of baking it and savoring each delectable bite of that moist, flavorful cake is truly mouthwatering! 🥕🍰

Back