Carrot Fries with Ketchupy Ranch

KarenDeel

Culinary Explorer
What's up guys! Craving a fun and flavorful snack? 🥕🍟 These Carrot Fries with Ketchupy Ranch are where it's at! They're crispy, seasoned to perfection, and oh-so-dippable. Just pop 'em in the oven, whip up the easy ketchup-ranch dip, and get ready for some serious yum! 😋👌

Carrot Fries with Ketchupy Ranch

Carrot Fries with Ketchupy Ranch.jpeg

Ingredients:

• 4 carrots
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, minced
  • 1/2 cup ketchup
  • 1/2 cup bottled ranch dressing
Directions:

1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
  2. Trim the ends off the carrots and halve them crosswise. Then, halve the carrots lengthwise and cut them again lengthwise into halves or thirds, depending on their size, to create equal-sized sticks.
  3. In a mixing bowl, toss together the carrots, olive oil, black pepper, garlic powder, salt, and minced thyme.
  4. Transfer the seasoned carrots to a baking sheet and spread them out in a single layer.
  5. Bake the carrot fries in the preheated oven, flipping them halfway through, until they are cooked through and the edges begin to crisp, which should take about 18 to 20 minutes.
  6. While the carrot fries are baking, mix together the ketchup and ranch dressing in a small bowl.
  7. Once the carrot fries are done, serve them with the ketchupy ranch on the side for dipping. Enjoy your crispy and flavorful carrot fries!

PS: Trust me, once you try these Carrot Fries with Ketchupy Ranch, you'll be hooked! 🥕🍟 They're my go-to snack for movie nights or anytime I need a crunchy, savory fix. And that ketchup-ranch dip? Absolute game-changer! Give 'em a shot and prepare for flavor fireworks! 💥😋

Carrot fries with ketchupy ranch? Now that's a snack I can get excited about! Baked to crispy perfection with a zesty dip? Sign me up! Can't wait to try this tasty twist on fries. 😋

Carrot fries with ketchupy ranch? That's a creative twist on a classic! 🥕🍅 I can imagine the sweetness of the carrots complementing the tanginess of the ketchup and the creaminess of the ranch perfectly. Plus, it's a healthier alternative to regular fries. Can't wait to give this recipe a try and see how it turns out! Thanks for sharing the idea! 🤩

Back