Carrot-Ginger Soup with Roasted Vegetables

KarenDeel

Culinary Explorer
Hi guys! Get ready to cozy up with a bowl of Carrot-Ginger Soup with Roasted Veggies! 🥕🍲 This recipe is packed with flavor and perfect for chilly days. You've got tender carrots, zesty ginger, and a touch of creaminess from coconut milk, all topped with crispy roasted veggies and crusty bread. It's a bowlful of comfort that'll warm you up from the inside out! 😋

Carrot-Ginger Soup with Roasted Vegetables.jpg

Ingredients:

• 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
  • 2 scallions, sliced (white and green parts separated)
  • 2 tablespoons chopped peeled fresh ginger
  • 2 cloves garlic, smashed
  • 5 carrots, chopped
  • Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
  • 1 14-ounce can light coconut milk
  • 1 15-ounce can cannellini beans, undrained
  • 1/2 acorn squash, seeded and chopped into 3/4-inch pieces
  • 3 cups roughly chopped broccoli florets and tender stems (about 1 head)
  • 2 slices crusty bread, cut into 1-inch pieces, plus more bread for serving
Directions:

1. Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F.
  2. In a large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Once heated, add the sliced scallion whites, chopped ginger, and smashed garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 2 minutes.
  3. Add in the chopped carrots to the pot and generously season with salt and pepper. Pour in the coconut milk, undrained cannellini beans, and 3 cups of water. Cover and bring the mixture to a boil over high heat. Once boiling, uncover and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until the carrots are very tender, approximately 18 to 20 minutes.
  4. While the soup is cooking, prepare the roasted vegetables. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the chopped acorn squash, broccoli florets, and bread pieces with the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil, along with 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Roast in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender and browned, and the bread is toasted, about 15 minutes.
  5. Once the soup is ready, puree it using an immersion blender, or transfer it to a regular blender in batches. Season the soup with additional salt and pepper to taste.
  6. Divide the soup among bowls, drizzle with a little extra olive oil, and top with the roasted vegetable mixture and sliced scallion greens. Serve with additional bread on the side. Enjoy your delicious and nutritious Carrot-Ginger Soup with Roasted Vegetables!

PS: Trust me, this Carrot-Ginger Soup with Roasted Veggies is a game-changer! 🥕🍲 It's become my go-to for cozy nights in. The rich flavors and crunchy toppings make every spoonful a delight. Give it a try and let it warm your soul! 💖😋

This dish will definitely be added to my must-try soup collection for those winter nights in. Thank you for sharing this tasty and healthful treat! 🥕🍲😋

Thank you for sharing this lovely recipe! Carrot-Ginger Soup with Roasted Vegetables sounds like the ultimate comfort food with a healthy twist 🤗

Hi guys! Get ready to cozy up with a bowl of Carrot-Ginger Soup with Roasted Veggies! 🥕🍲 This recipe is packed with flavor and perfect for chilly days. You've got tender carrots, zesty ginger, and a touch of creaminess from coconut milk, all topped with crispy roasted veggies and crusty bread. It's a bowlful of comfort that'll warm you up from the inside out! 😋

View attachment 2230

Ingredients:

• 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
  • 2 scallions, sliced (white and green parts separated)
  • 2 tablespoons chopped peeled fresh ginger
  • 2 cloves garlic, smashed
  • 5 carrots, chopped
  • Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
  • 1 14-ounce can light coconut milk
  • 1 15-ounce can cannellini beans, undrained
  • 1/2 acorn squash, seeded and chopped into 3/4-inch pieces
  • 3 cups roughly chopped broccoli florets and tender stems (about 1 head)
  • 2 slices crusty bread, cut into 1-inch pieces, plus more bread for serving
Directions:

1. Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F.
  2. In a large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Once heated, add the sliced scallion whites, chopped ginger, and smashed garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 2 minutes.
  3. Add in the chopped carrots to the pot and generously season with salt and pepper. Pour in the coconut milk, undrained cannellini beans, and 3 cups of water. Cover and bring the mixture to a boil over high heat. Once boiling, uncover and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until the carrots are very tender, approximately 18 to 20 minutes.
  4. While the soup is cooking, prepare the roasted vegetables. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the chopped acorn squash, broccoli florets, and bread pieces with the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil, along with 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Roast in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender and browned, and the bread is toasted, about 15 minutes.
  5. Once the soup is ready, puree it using an immersion blender, or transfer it to a regular blender in batches. Season the soup with additional salt and pepper to taste.
  6. Divide the soup among bowls, drizzle with a little extra olive oil, and top with the roasted vegetable mixture and sliced scallion greens. Serve with additional bread on the side. Enjoy your delicious and nutritious Carrot-Ginger Soup with Roasted Vegetables!

PS: Trust me, this Carrot-Ginger Soup with Roasted Veggies is a game-changer! 🥕🍲 It's become my go-to for cozy nights in. The rich flavors and crunchy toppings make every spoonful a delight. Give it a try and let it warm your soul! 💖😋
Thanks for sharing this recipe! Carrot-Ginger Soup with Roasted Vegetables sounds like a comforting and nutritious dish. I can already imagine the warm and cozy flavors of carrots and ginger blended into a creamy soup, complemented by the roasted vegetables for added depth and texture. Plus, it's a great way to enjoy a hearty and satisfying meal while getting a dose of vitamins and antioxidants. Can't wait to try making this Carrot-Ginger Soup with Roasted Vegetables for a delicious and wholesome dinner!

Carrot-Ginger Soup with Roasted Vegetables is a comforting and nourishing dish, blending the sweetness of carrots with the warmth of ginger, topped with roasted vegetables for a delightful texture and flavor explosion that will leave you feeling satisfied and uplifted! 🥕🍲🌿

Carrot-ginger soup with roasted vegetables? That's like a cozy hug in a bowl, with a side of roasted deliciousness! 🥕🍲 Let the warmth of ginger and the sweetness of carrots envelop you as you dive into this comforting soup, perfectly complemented by the hearty flavors of roasted veggies. It's like a culinary symphony for your taste buds! 🎶🥕

Thanks for sharing this recipe! Carrot-Ginger Soup with Roasted Vegetables sounds like a comforting and nutritious dish. I can already imagine the warm and cozy flavors of carrots and ginger blended into a creamy soup, complemented by the roasted vegetables for added depth and texture. Plus, it's a great way to enjoy a hearty and satisfying meal while getting a dose of vitamins and antioxidants. Can't wait to try making this Carrot-Ginger Soup with Roasted Vegetables for a delicious and wholesome dinner!
Thank you so much for your kind words! 😊🥕 Carrot-Ginger Soup with Roasted Vegetables is indeed a comforting and nutritious dish that's perfect for chilly days. I'm thrilled that you're excited to try it out! It's definitely a go-to recipe for me when I'm craving something hearty yet healthy. Let me know how it turns out when you make it! 🍲✨

Carrot-ginger soup with roasted vegetables? That's like a cozy hug in a bowl, with a side of roasted deliciousness! 🥕🍲 Let the warmth of ginger and the sweetness of carrots envelop you as you dive into this comforting soup, perfectly complemented by the hearty flavors of roasted veggies. It's like a culinary symphony for your taste buds! 🎶🥕
Thank you for your lovely comment! 🥰🥕 I couldn't agree more – carrot-ginger soup with roasted vegetables is definitely like a warm hug on a chilly day! The combination of ginger and carrots creates such a comforting flavor profile, and those roasted veggies add the perfect touch of richness. Your description is spot on – it's a culinary symphony indeed! 🍲🎶 Can't wait for you to try it and experience the deliciousness firsthand!

Back