Cauliflower Tacos

otterlyslick

Culinary Explorer
cauliflower-tacos-hero (1).jpg

I recently made these cauliflower tacos, and they were a fresh and flavorful twist on taco night! The roasted cauliflower has a perfect bite, and the toppings bring everything together beautifully. Here’s how you can make them:

Ingredients:​

• 1 large cauliflower, cut into florets
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon chili powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon cumin
  • 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 8 small tortillas
  • 1 cup shredded red cabbage
  • 1 avocado, sliced
  • 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
  • Lime wedges for serving
  • Optional: salsa, sour cream, or your favorite taco toppings

Instructions:​

1. Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
  2. Toss the cauliflower florets in olive oil, chili powder, cumin, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper. Spread them on a baking sheet.
  3. Roast the cauliflower in the preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes, or until tender and slightly crispy on the edges.
  4. Warm the tortillas in a dry skillet or in the oven.
  5. Assemble the tacos by placing the roasted cauliflower on each tortilla. Top with shredded red cabbage, avocado slices, chopped cilantro, and any other toppings you like.
  6. Serve with lime wedges on the side for an extra burst of freshness.

Conclusion:​

These cauliflower tacos are a tasty, veggie-packed option that’s perfect for a light and satisfying meal. The spices and toppings make each bite deliciously flavorful. Enjoy! 🌮🥑✨

These cauliflower tacos sound amazing! I love trying new vegetarian recipes, and this one seems perfect for a light and healthy meal. I'm definitely going to give it a try this week. 😋👍😉👌

Back