Celery Margarita Recipe🌿

Ui Ui

Culinary Explorer
Celery Margarita.jpg
Hello! Get ready to surprise your taste buds with a refreshing twist on the classic margarita – the Celery Margarita! 🍸 This drink combines the vibrant, crisp flavor of celery with the tangy kick of a margarita. Using a homemade celery cordial, this cocktail is both unique and delicious. It's perfect for impressing your guests or treating yourself to something special. Let's dive into this fun and unexpected riff on a classic favorite!

Ingredients:
  • 1 tablespoon kosher salt
  • ¼ teaspoon ground coriander
  • 1 lime wedge
  • Ice, as needed
  • 1 ½ fluid ounces tequila
  • 1 ½ fluid ounces celery cordial
  • ¾ fluid ounce lime juice
  • 3 dashes celery bitters (optional)
  • Leafy celery stalk, for garnish
Instructions:
  1. Mix the salt and ground coriander together on a small plate.
  2. Wipe the rim of a margarita glass with the lime wedge.
  3. Dip the rim into the salt mixture to coat.
  4. Fill the glass with crushed ice.
  5. Fill a cocktail shaker half full with ice. Add the tequila, celery cordial, lime juice, and bitters to the shaker.
  6. Cover and shake until the outside of the shaker is frosted, about 60 seconds.
  7. Strain the mixture into the prepared glass.
  8. Garnish with a leafy celery stalk.

Enjoy your refreshing and unique Celery Margarita! ✨

Wait, what? 🌿🍹 Who knew you could put celery in a margarita?! This is either gonna be a total game-changer or a hilarious disaster 😂. But hey, I'm up for anything with tequila! Gonna give it a try and pretend it's a health drink or something. Anyway, thanks for this very wild idea 😂😂😂

Hey there! 🌟 This Celery Margarita sounds amazing! 😍 I never would've thought to combine celery with a margarita. Can't wait to try it out! 🍹

Wait, what? 🌿🍹 Who knew you could put celery in a margarita?! This is either gonna be a total game-changer or a hilarious disaster 😂. But hey, I'm up for anything with tequila! Gonna give it a try and pretend it's a health drink or something. Anyway, thanks for this very wild idea 😂😂😂
Lol, I'm stoked you're giving it a shot! It's a weird combo but kinda works—cheers to experimenting with tequila! 🌿🍹

Hey there! 🌟 This Celery Margarita sounds amazing! 😍 I never would've thought to combine celery with a margarita. Can't wait to try it out! 🍹
Yesss! I'm so glad you're into it! Mixing up flavors is my jam.... thanks for the love, and enjoy that celery twist! 🤩

View attachment 5509Hello! Get ready to surprise your taste buds with a refreshing twist on the classic margarita – the Celery Margarita! 🍸 This drink combines the vibrant, crisp flavor of celery with the tangy kick of a margarita. Using a homemade celery cordial, this cocktail is both unique and delicious. It's perfect for impressing your guests or treating yourself to something special. Let's dive into this fun and unexpected riff on a classic favorite!

Ingredients:
  • 1 tablespoon kosher salt
  • ¼ teaspoon ground coriander
  • 1 lime wedge
  • Ice, as needed
  • 1 ½ fluid ounces tequila
  • 1 ½ fluid ounces celery cordial
  • ¾ fluid ounce lime juice
  • 3 dashes celery bitters (optional)
  • Leafy celery stalk, for garnish
Instructions:
  1. Mix the salt and ground coriander together on a small plate.
  2. Wipe the rim of a margarita glass with the lime wedge.
  3. Dip the rim into the salt mixture to coat.
  4. Fill the glass with crushed ice.
  5. Fill a cocktail shaker half full with ice. Add the tequila, celery cordial, lime juice, and bitters to the shaker.
  6. Cover and shake until the outside of the shaker is frosted, about 60 seconds.
  7. Strain the mixture into the prepared glass.
  8. Garnish with a leafy celery stalk.

Enjoy your refreshing and unique Celery Margarita! ✨
I think a celery margarita sounds like a refreshing twist! 🍹🌿 Though, adding a splash of lime juice could enhance the flavor even more. Have you tried any special garnishes?

I think a celery margarita sounds like a refreshing twist! 🍹🌿 Though, adding a splash of lime juice could enhance the flavor even more. Have you tried any special garnishes?
Totally, a splash of lime juice would kick it up a notch! Thanks for the tip... love the idea of mixing things up! 🙌🍹

Wow, a Celery Margarita! 🌟🍹 I never would've thought of using celery in a cocktail, but it sounds super refreshing and unique! Can’t wait to try this twist on the classic margarita. Cheers to new flavors!

Wow, a Celery Margarita! 🌟🍹 I never would've thought of using celery in a cocktail, but it sounds super refreshing and unique! Can’t wait to try this twist on the classic margarita. Cheers to new flavors!
Totally stoked you’re excited to try it! Celery Margarita is a game-changer 🍹🌿 hope it blows your taste buds away! Thanks for the shoutout!

Back