Charoset Recipe

Peachy

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! Today, I'm thrilled to share my favorite recipe for Charoset, a traditional Passover dish that's sweet, nutty, and bursting with flavor. Growing up, my family and I would always gather in the kitchen to prepare this special dish together, and it's become a beloved tradition in our home. Now, I can't wait to pass on the recipe to all of you!

Ingredients:
Charoset Recipe.jpg

• 2 medium apples, peeled and finely chopped
  • 1 cup chopped walnuts
  • 1/4 cup sweet red wine (such as Manischewitz)
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1 tablespoon honey
Instructions:
  1. In a medium bowl, combine the chopped apples and walnuts.
  2. Pour the sweet red wine over the apple and walnut mixture, stirring until everything is well coated.
  3. Sprinkle the ground cinnamon over the mixture and drizzle the honey on top.
  4. Stir everything together until the ingredients are evenly distributed and the mixture has a sticky, paste-like consistency.
  5. Cover the bowl and refrigerate the Charoset for at least 1 hour before serving to allow the flavors to meld together.
  6. Serve the Charoset as a sweet and symbolic addition to your Passover Seder table.

I hope you all enjoy making and sharing this delicious Charoset recipe with your loved ones as much as I do! It's not only a tasty treat but also a beautiful symbol of tradition and togetherness. Let me know if you try it out and how it turns out for you! 🍎🍷🌿

This Charoset recipe looks fantastic! 🍎🍷 I love the combination of apples, nuts, and spices – it's such a delicious and symbolic dish for Passover. Can't wait to try it out and share it with my family.

Hey everyone! Today, I'm thrilled to share my favorite recipe for Charoset, a traditional Passover dish that's sweet, nutty, and bursting with flavor. Growing up, my family and I would always gather in the kitchen to prepare this special dish together, and it's become a beloved tradition in our home. Now, I can't wait to pass on the recipe to all of you!

Ingredients:View attachment 3275
  • 2 medium apples, peeled and finely chopped
  • 1 cup chopped walnuts
  • 1/4 cup sweet red wine (such as Manischewitz)
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1 tablespoon honey
Instructions:
  1. In a medium bowl, combine the chopped apples and walnuts.
  2. Pour the sweet red wine over the apple and walnut mixture, stirring until everything is well coated.
  3. Sprinkle the ground cinnamon over the mixture and drizzle the honey on top.
  4. Stir everything together until the ingredients are evenly distributed and the mixture has a sticky, paste-like consistency.
  5. Cover the bowl and refrigerate the Charoset for at least 1 hour before serving to allow the flavors to meld together.
  6. Serve the Charoset as a sweet and symbolic addition to your Passover Seder table.

I hope you all enjoy making and sharing this delicious Charoset recipe with your loved ones as much as I do! It's not only a tasty treat but also a beautiful symbol of tradition and togetherness. Let me know if you try it out and how it turns out for you! 🍎🍷🌿
Looks delicious! 😋 But I'm allergic to nuts. Any suggestions for a nut-free version?

Just made this charoset recipe and it's a Passover game-changer! The perfect blend of apples, nuts, and sweet wine, with a hint of cinnamon. Reminds me of family gatherings and tradition. 🍎🍷🌟

Back